Altador Cup V team discussion!

Guest Lost Deserter

TNT has stated that freeloaders do absolutely nothing to hurt a team. However, TNT's definition of a freeloader is someone that joins a team and doesn't play the games. The user's definition of a freeloader is different: someone that joins a team and plays very few games. It's the latter that hurts us. The former does not.

I also recall TNT saying that scores depended on how "active" users do or something like that. :/

How can people who play very few games hurt the team? I would have thought that even their few scores would do something to help their team? For example I've been fairly active over the weekend and bank holiday but as soon as tomorrow comes around I've got work and stuff to do, and I imagine their are many people in that boat who have come to the conclusion that any effort they put in will help their team so they might as well try even if they don't have the time to do much.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the problem is more with low scores. Some people are just interested in the rank so they play a lot of games but submit very low scores...

A person who plays a few games can not hurt the team, that would be very unfair!

Anyway, the AC is to play and enjoy, we shouldn't be too much worried about the results :laughingsmiley:

We don't even know HOW our scores affect the overall team score, so pointing fingers at someone who submits low scores or no scores isn't fair to that person.

We don't even know HOW our scores affect the overall team score, so pointing fingers at someone who submits low scores or no scores isn't fair to that person.

I dind't meant to point fingers to low scorers (I'm one of them, I'm pretty bad at YYb... :laughingsmiley:) I just wanted to say that the important is to play and enjoy, and not to worry too much about those things

Does nobody support KI ????

I'm quite sad right now :crying:

Does nobody support KI ????

I'm quite sad right now :crying:

I ment on this board just to clear things up a bit :laughingsmiley:

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Native) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not double post. Use the edit button instead.

Keep all supporting banners in your signature, please. :)

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Krawk Island all the way!!

It sort of sucks that we're not doing as well as last year. I think since people think we're going to lose it this year, they switched teams (I was tempted too!)--kind of like a self-fulfilling prophecy. Oh well, you win some, you lose some. Good luck to everyone!

o.O Woah, we won. Barely, but it's something.

At least MQ has the 2x2 formation so we don't have to deal with that annoying Skeith. :P

You can say that again haha

He's a sneaky guy lol

Kind of nervous for today, but should be interesting since a lot of people have the day off. :D

I use 3+1, so in my book, you have to deal with ALL of the players.

Yay, we won. Don't count Shenkuu out, yeah right. While I support the team, think about it. You lost to a team who's never made it to top tier, and you guys have never gotten below the top tier. *begins dancing while trying not to insult anyone*

Okay, so either I can't find it or it doesn't exist, but can someone kindly direct me to wherever the entire round robin is scheduled? The past two years they would have everything set up nice and obvious but this year I don't even know who I'm playing tomorrow until the day of the actual competition.

OH YEAH! 6 DAY WINNING STREAK! We ended the first week with a win over KI, too... ^^

They tried to make us give up by doubling their scores but we still played on and beat them with a whopping 80k total over at JUST the Minions board! ^^

And i'm so glad about facing TM now, we need a break no matter how small. And since i'm already averaging WWWAAAYYYY over 100 games a day I can manage to not play any yooyuball tomorrow and still maintain that. We're gonna have to pour on the sidegames though...

I can't believe we did so well against the wave!

I feel bad for Maraqua this year. They are usually much better.

V-pets seems to have finally gotten it's act together and I'm so excited!

Never thought I would see the day we headed into round two without a Yooyuball loss.

Granted we didn't have the hardest first round ever, but I have faith!

I just got home from a trip and I see Lost Desert is doing well. Gahh I have a lot of catching up to do to support my team. @_@ + jeez. how is HW so low on the standings... I thought they were a good team!

I can't believe we did so well against the wave!

I feel bad for Maraqua this year. They are usually much better.

center]

Don't patronize me, I'm sorry if I was barely able to play.

@_@ + jeez. how is HW so low on the standings... I thought they were a good team!

THE CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRSSE!!!!

Okay today is the first day I am really worried. The citadel has some hard core fans.

I think that they are pretty much the toughest competitors that we have played so far...

Except for Kreludor, but we played them kind of early on before teams really got into their zone.

Ooh boy, we're up against Kreludor today... the two top teams competing, that's gonna be an interesting match :D

I'm excited about this too, because if we don't totally fail against DC then we could maybe move into second!

Don't patronize me, I'm sorry if I was barely able to play.

Not patronizing, genuine confusion. Every year Maraqua has so many supporters, and the are all so hard core. I never understand how they don't end up in the top teams. I mean you guys have V for crying out loud. Her coolness alone should rocket you to the top. :yes:

Today Maraqua! I wont be sad If they win us, MQ is my second fav. team :laughingsmiley:

Today Tyrannia! I would kinda be sad if they win us, even though I know we won't win SS. Tyrannia's my, er....I'll get back to you on that one.

Okay, the grammar at this board is really starting to scare me. D:

And you know it! We ROOfuse to ROOse! (Wait, i'm not an RIer! What did that match do to me? D: )