Altador Cup V team discussion!

Guest Lost Deserter

Guest Lost Deserter

Hello, and welcome to the Altador Cup V team discussion topic. This topic was created so we can avoid having one forum for each team, and so people supporting less popular teams don't have to search the entire forum for their topic. Also, it encourages inter-team chat, which is quite important to this competition.

This topic is pinned for everyone's convenience.

This topic was created again because the Cup is starting May 26th, and therefore all team discussions will be kept here. The old topic had too many replies so we archived it. Let's start anew!

There are some specific rules though, apart from the main TDN forum rules:

• No bashing of any team whatsoever. You will be warned if so.
  • Don't spam saying your team is the best 500 times. Provide something useful for the conversation.
  • Be polite to any member. Don't insult anyone just because they support a weaker team or they lost.
  • If you win the match, don't go shouting your head off. It's okay to be happy, but there's no need to exaggerate.

Basically, those are the 4 golden rules of this topic.

Please follow them, and let's all have a great time. :)

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Lost Deserter).

Main Altador Cup discussion topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been PINNED. This topic is regarded as of high importance by site staff.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sad. Darigan won ACII but now theyr 7th place... BUT THIS YEAR DC WILL WIN THE CUP!!!! :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot:

Good luck everyone! Tyrannia will surprise all of you this year! :laughingsmiley:

Edit: Last year we had this rank counter, will you put it again this year?

Edit2: Sorry, I found it!

I picked Terror Mountain just cause I liked their colors! :) I probably would still have picked them if I had known about ranks cause I always root for the underdogs.

This is a little off topic, but what is considered a good amount of scores to send in a day? I've never played the AC before, so I need a goal.

This is a little off topic, but what is considered a good amount of scores to send in a day? I've never played the AC before, so I need a goal.

Yo can take a look to the users counters and you'll see how many scores do we upload.

I picked Terror Mountain just cause I liked their colors! :) I probably would still have picked them if I had known about ranks cause I always root for the underdogs.

I personally send 5 scores a game per day, which is the limit for earning Neopoints per game. :woot:

I just finished playing all four games and I got Altadorian Archives. (It's a book).

Skylar- I chose Terror Mountain during the first AC, so they still kinda hold a special place in my heart. Maybe they'll do really good this year. :-)

Congrats on beating us in shootout showdown.

Heh, I picked terror Mountain as my very first team too, but back in 2006 you could switch teams after yours was out, and I went with Kiko Lake after that.

Both those teams have a special place in my heart too, and it was good to see that KL had a great first day!

Also, TM did better than expected against LD :rolleyes_anim:

Looking forward to the results of day 2. I suck at Yooyuball, so I'll stick to the other 3 games haha.

Thankfully LD has lots of good YYB players :whistle:

Skylar- I chose Terror Mountain during the first AC, so they still kinda hold a special place in my heart. Maybe they'll do really good this year. :-)

Congrats on beating us in shootout showdown.

Thank you for being so nice! Well, I'm not that great at YYB,SS,or MSN, but I can kick butt at SOSD! :) Hopefully I can get good enough at the others to help TM. TM for the upset! :)

Come on Shenkuu. If we lose against Moltara then our campaign is over

I'm not even on either team, and I know that Moltara is the LAST thing Shenkuu has to worry about. I see a clean sweep in the works.

While I'm on Maraqua, I am still a supporter for Meridell. I also give moral support to Shenkuu (happy now Ty?), DC (happy now CS?), and KI.

I am seriously considering calling a fix. I'm Team Shenkuu and I am working my butt off and this team is SUCKING. Where's the support? I think someone needs to investigate the TNT staff.

They are giving support. But these other teams are improving, and giving Shenkuu a run for their money. This is the same for Maraqua. I'm working hard too, and Maraqua has only won once, against Altador.