Quick question

Secre

During the altador cup how many times are you allowed to send scores for the games? Does this include Yooyuball? I'm actually planning on playing Yooyuball as for the first time ever I've managed to win a game of it, so I suppose practice makes perfect...

EDIT: What I probably mean sorry is how many can you play and it still count towards your rank...

Even though it's possible to max out YYB (and the other games), chances are that it won't happen to you. So feel free to send as many scores as you want during the cup. Your team will love you for that :P

So you can earn neopoints for the first 3 scores sent, and after that any scores sent will contribute towards your teams score?

Just trying to be clear as I was confused about this today :P

I don't think it can get clearer than what TNT wrote in the FAQ :

7) Can I earn Neopoints from playing the games in the Altador Cup?

Yes. As a matter of fact, this year you will be awarded Neopoints for the first five scores you send per game each day. On the two tournament breaks, June 12th and June 30th, you'll be able to earn Neopoints for the first 10 scores you send per game on each day. After you've maxed out Neopoints in each game for the day during the tournament, you should still continue to submit your scores, because all the scores you send will count toward your prize shop points and your team's total!

TNT says 5, it's 5 :P

You cannot doubt TNT when they make such a promise in a FAQ!

Thanks, I did think that but I thought I wasn;t entirely sure so thought it was better to ask!

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Anime).

The original topic had been answered.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Anime if you have any questions regarding this action.