Moltara will race to the cup!

nikh

Word is Shenkuu did quite well for themselves back when they were new. Well, next year maybe Kreludor :P I liked their purpleness.

Heh... seeing the results so far, one would think another day of utter uselessness and failure would sting less.. xD

But we're not done yet! We should keep fighting for that sweet 16th spot! :laughingsmiley:

If things improve daily, I think Moltara has a chance. After the first day, Maraqua was either second or third to last. (I know Moltara was last, but Faerieland may have been above or below Maraqua. I don't remember.) But now Maraqua is # 6. So you never know.

Heh... Hooray for being the worst team in like, YYB history :S

Oh well, I picked them because they seemed to have a lot of promise, but apparently there were too many freeloaders. I think the predictions killed off this team, since new teams don't do well. Should've gone with my gut and gone with LD. Oh well! I'm still working to get my cup points anyway XD

Well most of the newbies joined the Moltara team thanks to their fiery spirit! :thumbsdown:

Well I guess it's a little late to join the convo now...

But I was pretty sure Moltara was going to be plagued with noobs.

I think they will do better in the next few years though.

All the noobs will jump ship when they see how poorly the team did.

Truly committed fans will want to make amends for their bad first showing.

Heh... Hooray for being the worst team in like, YYB history :S

Oh well, I picked them because they seemed to have a lot of promise, but apparently there were too many freeloaders. I think the predictions killed off this team, since new teams don't do well. Should've gone with my gut and gone with LD. Oh well! I'm still working to get my cup points anyway XD

There aren't any freeloaders on the team. Most freeloaders are on KI, SK and LD. The reason you do badly is because the amount of newbies on Moltara outweighs the amount of veterans.

Any Moltara isn't the worst team in history. If you want to make yourself feel better, look at Farieland's record. They were dead last twice in AC history. And they've been around longer than you guys.

Just a reminder to keep the banter friendly over here. The competition's pretty intense, but let's stay pleasant on the forums please. :)

Best of luck to you all with your AC endeavours!

=Cameron=