Simple Questions,

I just want some clear answers, in one place, which I haven't been able to find yet please :)

-How many active days is the torny on for (because, if I wanted 300 make some noise games, and it ran for 30 days, I'd know I had to get 10 a day)

-How high does my score have to be to count (except in YYB)

-When does the torny actually start

-Is there anything else non-team related a 1st timer (who wants to do well) needs to know?

Thank you! :D

I just want some clear answers, in one place, which I haven't been able to find yet please :)

-How many active days is the torny on for (because, if I wanted 300 make some noise games, and it ran for 30 days, I'd know I had to get 10 a day)

-How high does my score have to be to count (except in YYB)

-When does the torny actually start

-Is there anything else non-team related a 1st timer (who wants to do well) needs to know?

Thank you! :D

I know it starts the 26th. It lasts 36 days with two days for breaks. I don't know the exact scores to get the minimum to count I never did it that way. Honestly have fun. YYB is worth the most as far as shields and i am guessing prizes are concerned.

EDIT: Found this on the cacluate how many points you need to the next shield thing here.

Please note that low scores in Slushie Slinger and Make Some Noise do not contribute to your ranking (only a score of 285+ and 3000+ count, respectively).

thanks! :) Sorted and ready for the 26th then!

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Stephé).

The original topic had been answered.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Stephé if you have any questions regarding this action.