Still haven't made a final choice

After AC IV, I desided I'm leaving Meridell after 3 years with them (2 with my current account, 1 with my old one), and I asked whom I should join next (the topic is here). Most people told me to go to Maraqua, and so far I'm there, but I assume some people might want to toss in their 2 cents. So right now I'm on the AC Trading Block, looking for a contract (MLB references are here), and I'm open to suggestions. But it can't be too long, cause ACV is coming soon.

Summary of my playing skills: I am a hard worker for whatever team I'm on, regardless of which. Since AC is the reason I joined Neo, I'd never miss a game for no matter what. I'm amazing at YYB, and I score an average of 11 points per game. I'm average at SS, but I can't remember my point average. I'm pretty good at MSN, and I bring up the crowd every time. And I'm very good at SSD, but then again, that game is WAY too easy. But I stay loyal to whichever team I'm on, and I never miss a day!

We Shenkuuvians are hard workers (we got a lot of new Scoreboard members this year)

we would love to have you on our team, since every non-freeloading member is greatly valued

if you don't want us, I recommend MI or MQ since they also pwn

Would be a pleasure to see you on DC walking among the Minions board, 24 hour DC playout board, the DC court, and Darigans official board. Yes we have alot of boards. :)

Hey Chris!

As you know, I play for Maraqua and I organise their petpage (layouts, graphics, I manage translators, etc), which is a lot of work but has paid out very well in the last AC for Maraqua. This year, we are encouraging every of our supporters to make a pledge. It should help a lot of people to actually be motivated into playing hard.

At Maraqua, everyone's skills are valued. We encourage people to participate in all ways that they can before the Altador Cup and during the Altador Cup. The atmostphere at WAM boards is already very pleasant. I think you should drop by to see if we are the team for you. :)

This is my first year playing AC. I always seem to miss it, so I made it my mission to take part this year :D

I would say go with Kreludor. If you like the upsetters they are a great team. They weren't predicted to do well last year but yet they came in fourth place overall. :yes:

• 2 weeks later...

Shenkuuvian sounds better. Oh yea, I've officially joined Maraqua (look at my name). So the topic can be locked I guess.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Stephé).

The original topic had been answered.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Stephé if you have any questions regarding this action.