ALtador Cup V to Include Staff Tournament

Since Neopets' inception, there have been a handful of tournaments revolving around Neopian events played exclusively by members of The Neopets Team. Prior to this past February, the last staff tournament was held in 2006! Thankfully, another staff tournament is likely scheduled to take place in June of this year with it's competencies dealing with the Altador Cup. It will be the second of it's kind, and the first time ever two staff tournaments have been held in the same year.

Many are still speculating if this event's prizes will mimic those of the 2006 tournament, such as an avatar. Please take note, however, that this is not a guaranteed event and was only discovered when a caricature of Lawyerbot was found. It would certainly be a surprise if it did not happen, though, due to several staff members alluding to it on the NeoBoards and through Neomails.

hahahac.png

The caricature of Lawyerbot that was recently discovered.

• 3 weeks later...

All I know is that i'm doing my research before selecting my choices this time- I'm an avvie collector and I hate missing out on avvie prizes <_<

It should be a fun part of the AC

I really hope we can get the avatar--AND the site theme. Now that I've participated in the Daily Dare Staff Tourney I feel more prepared to make accurate predictions in this tournament! And it is so exciting that this is the second staff tournament in the same year!