Can you send NC items from your main account to your side?

Buffy Freak

Is there any way of doing that? And also, if you transfer a pet with a NC background/NC clothes, to another account will the NC stuff stay with the pet?

Thanks!

Yes there is. You need to use a Gift Box which come out as a lot of freebies. You just click on the gift box and select which one NC item you want to send from the drop down menu and then send it to your side. It is that easy! :laughingsmiley: And we have sooo many topics on this very question... :laughingsmiley:

The most common way on getting free gift boxes is by using or redeeming a NC card (sold in lots of stores around the US or ordering them online).

A $5 Card will grant your account 1 NC Gift Box

A $10 Card will grant your account 2 NC Gift Boxes

A $15 Card will grant your account 3 NC Gift Boxes

A $25 Card will grant your account 5 NC Gift Boxes

A $50 Card will grant your account 10 NC Gift Boxes (never seen one but this is what I was told)

If you DON'T use NC cards, then the only ways to get them is by buying them in the mall or at random times, TNT will give one away as a freebie.

I usually just use the cards, get the boxes, and then send NC items to my side accounts ^_^

Ohhh I see. Well I don't live in the US so I might have to order online =/ Except I don't particularly want to pay extra for postage and the like. Maybe I'll wait for an RE then hahah. Thanks for your help ^^

Ohhh I see. Well I don't live in the US so I might have to order online =/ Except I don't particularly want to pay extra for postage and the like. Maybe I'll wait for an RE then hahah. Thanks for your help ^^

Some site events even reward NC if you wanna wait for those as well. The Daily Dare gave a fair amount to people that participated not too long ago and the Qasalan Expelibox game sometimes lets neopians get a chance on winning 150 NC! (only won ONCE since that game came out xD)

Some site events even reward NC if you wanna wait for those as well. The Daily Dare gave a fair amount to people that participated not too long ago and the Qasalan Expelibox game sometimes lets neopians get a chance on winning 150 NC! (only won ONCE since that game came out xD)

---

Yup I'll wait for them :yes: Ugh I try that Expelibox every single day and I always get Qasalan Bread or some random disease..but I will keep trying! Thank you ^^

I dont think they come out as REs. REs dont give out NC items.