Happy Cybunny Day!

hrtbrk

I've already missed one. It was gone in no more than 10 seconds. Missed a second one, not even 10 seconds it was gone immediately. And I missed another one. It doesn't help that the page keeps freezing every time I try to create one. Getting a Poogle was a lot easier. Got one on my fourth try!

I hope all of you get a cybunny.I'm saying that , because today in the cybunny carnival, both me and my sister got a cybunny I'm really so excited .

HAVE A NICE CYBUNNY CARNIVAL!!![/size]

I have 4 pets and I don't know if I want to make a side account, but I kind of want a cybunny. Should I put one of my pets in the pound, and get as cybunny instead?

Make a side. It is easy and you don't have to make a pet you can just have your cybunny on it like i did. Oh i got one her name is Jyosthna. She is awesome!! Now i wish i had the relic paint brush.

How often are they released?! I keep checking and it keeps telling me there are none.

As far as I know, it's random. There's no certain amount of time between releases, or a no certain amount of times they release them.

How often are they released?! I keep checking and it keeps telling me there are none.

A lot of people on the boards are saying they're released every 10 - 12 minutes. I followed that formula and checked 10 minutes after someone else had reported getting one and I got it on my first try. It could just be coincidence, of course, but it worked for me.