The Altador Cup Peace Treaty

-Ryan

Ok, so as the AC approaches quickly and people get hyped about supporting their team the bashers tend to come a ruin a teams image. That's why I made the AC Peace Treaty, to show that there's isn't a team with nothing but bashers in it.

Well, as said the AC is returning so I figure it's time once again to make a topic about it here at the best Neo-fansite ever. xD

Link: http://www.neopets.com/~jnjnryan_2

So yeah, if you want to sign PM me or post with you're neo username and what team you'll be joining or neomail me at Neopets. There's a link to do that on the page.

CoughcoughcoughGODARIGANLAYTONVICKELSFTWcoughcoughcough

• 2 weeks later...

I haven't picked a team yet, but I'll be happy to sign when I do. I don't really care all that much for AC, so I won't be likely to get involved in team rivalries anyway. (I mean, it's not hockey, right? *cough*goCanadiensgo*cough*)

I haven't picked a team yet, but I'll be happy to sign when I do. I don't really care all that much for AC, so I won't be likely to get involved in team rivalries anyway. (I mean, it's not hockey, right? *cough*goCanadiensgo*cough*)

I saw that. I like Hockey. Go, er, any of the New York/New Jersey Teams!

In case people were wondering, you can help my choice for a team, the topic is in this board.

Ew, hockey? The only team I like is the coyotes. I have a coyotes hat and a coyotes puck. rolleyes_anim.gif

And CAV, you better join DC! xD

Anyway, okay guys just come back when you've decided, although I do have some people that are put down on the list as undecided.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, I'm already on the treaty list, so don't take me off now! :P

Maybe with its considerable history, it's time to give the treaty some official wording? *ponders*

I'll join ^_^

Although i've never run into really intense bashers, I think I don't go on the boards enough...

peace_111

for Lost Desert!

I'm getting lazy. This board is covered with people I have yet to add and my Neomail inbox is overflowing. I'll have to add everyone tomorrow. xD