Altador Cup Team

ditosmom

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I chose Tyrannia for the third straight year.

Why? Because they're Tyrannia. b)

... Seriously, though, I chose them because I like the team, I had already been a member for two years prior, and it's very fun to chat with my fellow Tyrannians. ^^;

But err:

ACI: Krawk Island/Darigan Citadel

ACII: Maraqua (didn't play)

ACIII: Tyrannia

ACIIII (take that, Roman numerals!): Tyrannia

ACIIIII (^__^): TYRANNIA

I chose Krawk Island in ACI because they had the coolest logo, hands down. When they lost, I'm pretty sure you were able to switch to one of the winning teams, so I chose Darigan Citadel. In hindsight, I think HW was cooler (not because they won, but because I like their "players" a tad better. :P)

In ACII, I chose Maraqua because the quiz told me to pick them, iirc. Not sure, though. Didn't matter because I never played. :P

ACIII was the time where I actually began to play. I honestly don't remember why I chose Tyrannia, but the experience was awesome. : D So then I wanted to play more, and I vowed to get the All-Star Rank the next year (I was rank 15 that year). Turns out, I was frozen in the middle of ACIV (I'd rather not get into it, but whatever the reason for the freezing was, I'm 100% sure that I didn't do it. :/), and that really took away my will to play. So I just got to Rank 3 and that was that.

This year, I'm currently at Rank 10, and there's absolutely no way I'm going to get All-Star, as I have ~700 wins so far. >_____>;

Undecided on which team I'll join next year. Likely Tyrannia, though.

sigh why are my posts always so tl;dr

short version: i picked tyrannia because i liked them.

I chose Tyrannia for the third straight year.

Why? Because they're Tyrannia. b)

... Seriously, though, I chose them because I like the team, I had already been a member for two years prior, and it's very fun to chat with my fellow Tyrannians. ^^;

I am not alone? *cries*

It's my third year with them too!

this was always my way of doin things

AC1: Mystery Island, but when they were eliminated, Darigan Citadel (yes, I was a DCer for a little while

AC2: Shenkuu :D

AC3: Faerieland b)

AC4: SHENKUU :D

AC5: SHENKUU

AC6: Shenkuu

AC7: Shenkuu

AC8: Shenkuu

AC9: Shenkuu

AC10:Shenkuu

I will forever be a ninja

The team I joined was Roo Island, and I joined this team last year for a really lame reason. xD I'm a BIG Harry Potter fan, so when I saw RI's crest, I had to join. It had all the colors of Hogwarts' houses. xDD So I clicked it, and to be honest, I didn't really participate as much last year, but this year I am participating like crazy which is great! Haha.

I wouldn't change every year. Although, I was going to change since its not like RI was yet a tradition for me. I started playing ACIV. And I was gonna go for KI since it won that year, but I'm glad I didn't. (No offense!) xD

The Rooligans were exceptionally friendly and didn't ignore me. xD While other people do since they just want to win. Rooligans are just happy they have puns. Ahaha.

How about yourself? (If you didn't answer this before.)

• 3 weeks later...

I'm Darigan for four years (actually five but I never count that first year because I didn't play - the game wasnt working on the old computer). I looked through the teams at first and because Darigan was my favourite land and the players looked the coolest I decided to play with them.

Announcements