Job Coupons

Yup, I spin that wheel everyday hoping for the avvie *no luck with that so far*, but today I did get really lucky and got a Bronze Brightvale Job Coupon. I'm debating to whether to use it or sell it, I'm leaning towards selling it...what do you think? Have any of you won a Job Coupon?

When I first got back into Neopets about 2 years ago I won a green brightvale job coupon. I was such a noob I sold it in my shop for 99,000 (I didn't realise you get more on the TP) haha. I have tried everyday since then to win another one with no luck.

Congratulations on getting yours! I would sell, but thats just me :)

I'd sell but it's up to you - from what I have gathered they sell for more than they are worth doing the actual job!

Congrats on the win though - I only win useless stuff from it!

I've heard that selling is more profitable, but it's all about what you want. If you want NPs, just sell it, if you want your pet to have an awesome 'super job' on his lookup, just do that :D

I dunno, I would probably sell it even if I do care a lot about the stats of my pet :)

Sell it! Sell it! Sell it! The jobs are complete ripoffs, they just look good on your pet's lookup. Just sell it and buy something nice with the np you earn. :)

Yup, I spin that wheel everyday hoping for the avvie *no luck with that so far*, but today I did get really lucky and got a Bronze Brightvale Job Coupon. I'm debating to whether to use it or sell it, I'm leaning towards selling it...what do you think? Have any of you won a Job Coupon?

Wow the same thing happened to me 2 days ago. I just put it in the saftey deposit box until i want to deal with mine. (I think i got a green one) but i plan on selling it when i get around to it. Congratulations though. I don't have the avi either and i have been trying for forever. *tear

When I first got back into Neopets about 2 years ago I won a green brightvale job coupon. I was such a noob I sold it in my shop for 99,000 (I didn't realise you get more on the TP) haha. I have tried everyday since then to win another one with no luck.

Congratulations on getting yours! I would sell, but thats just me :)

haha I did that with a faerie paint brush in my like first week of playing (won it from the fruit machine)...anyways, I feel so stupid for that now...especially since I can't even make enough to get another one -sigh-

ONTOPIC: definitely sell, or I may be a little biased cause I'm trying to save NP myself, however, doing a super job isn't THAT worth it~ your choice in the end thou

• 3 weeks later...