Magma Pool

jacnob

If you want to know, the no trophy theory, is true. I just got the sleeping guard Magma Pool Event. I painted my beloved Scorchio Magma.

You don't have to have the trophy.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Anime) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not double post. If you wish to add something to your post, use the edit button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Do not double post. Be sure to know all the rules ;)

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Anime) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Do not backseat moderate. Simply report the post and move on.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Pardon me for not following along well enough, but could someone explain what the magma trophy/theory is?

actually, can someone also explain what/where the magma pool is? or point to a guide or something? would be helpful~!

ah thanks, I never knew you could paint ur pets there o; I've accidently clicked on it when waiting for worms thou lol. anyways, I'll add this to my daily list of to-dos ;3 thanks again!