Spare Lab Map Pieces

tempdisplay

Hey guys, remember how my main's frozen and all that? It doesn't look like TNT are budging so I'm thinking/going to carry on Neopets but running a Lab Ray agency, with adoptions, trades and all that. So I can try and get people on the Dream Pet list their dream pets. But I'm not very motivated to earn, after when I earn it all got taken away from me. I do however remember having spare Lab Map pieces in my SDB that I didn't come around to. SO I'm asking if anyone could spare me their spare pieces, at least I'll have a kick-start so I can earn for the other pieces.

Thanks guys for being great and all your support. I've changed my Neopets Username registered here, crying_anim02.gif

I had been starting to save up pieces, so that I could have the lab map on my side account, so I can donate pieces 3 and 4. I can also donate an entire petpet lab map. I'll put them in trades for you, so just offer some junk on them. I'll even donate all of my extra petpet map pieces, so that you can sell them to make more money for your lab map fund. I know it's not much, but it's a start.

It's good to hear that you decided not to quit playing.

EDIT: I see that you were just sent 3 and 4 by Jenny. I'll still send my spares anyway, so you can sell them.

crying_anim02.gif Oh I LOVE you guys! Jenny and Meghan <3 I knew I could count on you! :D Hopefully I could be of service to you somehow. I'm just scared I might get frozen again, they never specifically told me what I did wrong <_< Ah well...

Thanks! ^_^

O.k Whole Map on the way.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Stephé) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at least 7 words long.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

What a lovely community we have here :)

Good luck Uyi with your new project :D

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Xepha).

Closing upon the request of the topic starter.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Xepha if you have any questions regarding this action.