Ah! Stupidity!

IrishLiz

I went to bid on three codestones at the trading post, and instead of bidding 9200 NP, I accidentally added an extra zero (92000 NP). I immediately realized it and went to go cancel the transaction, but of course it was accepted before I could do anything. :crying: I think I'm done with the trading post for a bit!

That led me to thinking - has anyone else made a dumb mistake like this? It would make me feel a little better, haha.

I myself always check twice before entering a value, but that is only because I too have made this mistake.

However, not with such an amount of money. I never keep more than 20k on hand because the reason above :P

I usually don't keep that many neopoints on me either, and I usually check too! I had another trading post offer that was rejected, and that's the only reason I had that many neopoints on hand... oh well. Hopefully it's a first and a last.

Ouch - that must have hurt. If it makes you feel any better I once sold a Xweetok Transmogrification potion for about 50k (it might have been less), when it was worth SOOO much more because I was an idiot!

I usually don't keep that many neopoints on me either, and I usually check too! I had another trading post offer that was rejected, and that's the only reason I had that many neopoints on hand... oh well. Hopefully it's a first and a last.

Aw yea.. I have that too sometimes, like right now :P That's too bad though. *friendly bear huggle*

Well, on my last account, I got an EXTREMELY rare PB. I forget which one it was. Anyway, I sold it in my shop for 99999 np when it was really worth something like 4 mil np :rolleyes_anim: . My friends all though I was "rich" but my bf at the time laughed at me for WEEKS.

However, not with such an amount of money. I never keep more than 20k on hand because the reason above

ahh, i do that too!! ^^

i think i've bought some stuffs that werent profitable, prolly too many for me to list. =(

hmm, i'd rather be playing on the auctions since items that are profitable often have bidders.

be sure to check the figures in future! ^^

When I just started with playing neopets, I got a RE, with sloth that gave me a Transmogrification potion. I don't exactly remember which kind, but whatever. I sold it for about 70k. And I was really happy that I was rich :S Now I can only think: That's the most stupid thing ever, Suus. :ohno:

When I just started with playing neopets, I got a RE, with sloth that gave me a Transmogrification potion. I don't exactly remember which kind, but whatever. I sold it for about 70k. And I was really happy that I was rich :S Now I can only think: That's the most stupid thing ever, Suus. :ohno:

I also did something like that. Sloth gave me a Kougra Transmogrification Potion. I could have sold it, but instead I used it on one of my pets :( that was when I was new-ish to Neo.