What's your score title?

belouves

I'm 30/30 AAA, but not all on launch days, with no double dares (dumb having no time to get on everyday ><). So I guess Megasuperb unless the last 2 days includes a double dare (and I'm able to get on that day). Kind of disappointing since I actually put so much effort into getting all AAA scores.

I know what you mean about getting on every day. Luckily I've been able to, although for a moment I was affraid I wouldn't be able to do the snot one. Still the ultimate bullseye game has me worried. I've never been that great in that game. :crying:

If it hadn't been for Snot Splatter, I'd have done AAA and all Double Dares on launch day. But I couldn't beat Snot Splatter. After that, I couldn't get that trophy, so if I got frustrated or ran short on time... I just went with Abigail. But I've done them all on launch day, and done all Double Dares.

Grandultimate if tomorrow goes well! I just hope TNT don't make the score stupidly high for the lolz, as other scores have seemed low this year :/

I spent way too long on snot splatter and faerie bubbles for it to all go downhill tomorrow...

I would be getting Grandultimate Scoretacular, but I couldn't get through Faerie Cloud Racers on release day. It looks like I'll be getting Super Megasuperb instead. I'm very bitter about missing the top trophy by one game. I tried really hard this year.

Well, I missed one day and then I didn't bother doing them on the day. But I've gotten them all done, and I've managed to come out with AAA in the lead, though narrowly. 16 for AAA and 15 Abigail.

Grandultimate Scoretacular - Beat or match AAA's score on the launch day of all the games and complete all Double Dares.

^This is what I'm getting. ;D

I could really relate with you Pomico, the snot splatter was a headache! It took me all day to beat it, and then some. I barely finished by midnight my time (thank God for time zone differences!) But thankfully I was able to finish on time. Congrats to everyone on finishing their DD's!