Neopets and Petpet Park on Facebook

Jenny ^_^

If you are 13 or older and have your parents permission to be on Facebook, TNT has created an official Neopets fan page. There is also a fan page for Petpet Park. Once the page reaches 1,000 fans there will be a code posted for a free item. TDN will share this code as soon as possible for the fans not on Facebook. UPDATE: Type the code facebook1k here to claim your prize!

26559_369610711004_348470121004_5266800_4257526_n.jpg

Which way to the free stuff?

Now the question is, who is a proud enough Neopets fan to admit on facebook that they play. I added it, and am fully prepared to get a lot of garbage from my friends. If only they knew how cool it was...

haha im not brave enough to admit this on facebook xD although a lot of people would take it as a joke...

i wish my friends went on neo...it would be so much fun, but alas they dont know what theyre missing

You people honestly have others on your friends list that would give you crap for that?

I'm a 20 year old dude with 46 people on my friends list and none would/did think anything negatively of it at all. In fact I've even advertised it some to some of them to get referrals. Although they weren't interested in stocking around they didn't have anything bad to say about it when they made an account.

Too bad the thing never counted their accounts as being activated even though they were. =/

haha im not brave enough to admit this on facebook xD although a lot of people would take it as a joke...

i wish my friends went on neo...it would be so much fun, but alas they dont know what theyre missing

Yeah, I'm not that brave, either, even though I know someone IRL that plays Neo (she doesn't know I do, though). xD I just created another account to use for it.

LOL! Just about all of my friends know that I play neopets. I quite often advertise it on FB and even if they were going to be a pain in the backsite about it it wouldn't matter, but so far I've had no issues.

I thought it was pretty cool for Neopets to open a fan page on Facebook. And yep, I joined. I don't see why I'd be teased for playing a game or anything. There are things by far worse than that in life :P