Now, little by little I started to hate snow...

vampire_girl

So, I guess that you have heard about those snow storms, strong winds/tornados, earthquakes and blizzards around the whole world in this 3 months. I will talk about Croatia now. :) Two weeks ago it was quite hot about 20°C. And from yesterday it's -2°C with a lot of snow. Now tell me, who now can't say that it's end of the world? (Ok, I don't really mean that it's the end of the world, but the whole Earth is acting like that.) So strong earthquakes, tornados and form "nowhere" snow blizzards... In 3rd month!? In my town there is more snow than it was for Christmas or in 1st month! (For Christmas there was no snow actually. :whistle: ) And Cratia is in the red zone for snow with 3 more countries. Tell me, is it like this bad around your town?

Actually, where I live in Ontario, Canada, we had depressingly little snow this winter. It's almost all gone already. :( Usually I get lots of snow, since I live in the "snow belt." I didn't experience any storms at all this winter. At the beginning of winter, we had a couple of snowfalls that were around 20 cm (8 inches)(this isn't a troublesome amount of snowfall in my city), but it hardly snowed after that, maybe one or two 10 cm snowfalls. We didn't have any really cold days (>-20C) either.

Last summer wasn't warm at all and it rained almost every day. That was pretty miserable, since I was working outside, so I was cold and wet every day. And because it was so wet, the mosquitoes and blackflies were abundant all summer. I hope this coming summer is a little more warm and dry.

We usually get 13 days of snow per year... We're over 50 and counting this year. I must say I'm pretty sick of it too but luckily there is no snow at all *right now*

We had tons of the stuff over a period of about 2 weeks earlier this year. This was originally fun and exciting...until it wouldn't go away and snow is not fun after a while!

We usually get 13 days of snow per year... We're over 50 and counting this year. I must say I'm pretty sick of it too but luckily there is no snow at all *right now*

This.

At first, I was like: snow :D

And then I had to miss a concert because the trains didn't go because of the snow, plus it's ridiciously (is that a word?) cold, and now I'm like: snow <_<

I HATE snow.

We had a TON of snow over here in Philadelphia!!! We had at 3 big snowstorms of 2 feet of snow each! Now we have to add days onto the end of the year because we had so many snow days! :( I dont like extra days!

Im not a huge fan of the snow but luckily Im in Southern California so there really isnt snow at all. We did recently have a small tornado though and its been storming a lot lately, more than usual.. :worried:

Well I used to like snow better than rain, but now I sorta don't, seeing as how snow means that it's plainly too cold to rain. I am ALWAYS cold, so I don't need the freezing temperatures ;p

Oh my gosh, it sucks that snow means extra schooldays for you, divyadamini. I feel for you :O

Today, it was the first time of the year that actually I could go outside without a coat, and enjoy it (19 degrees celsius) :woot: . So I was really happy, because I don't like snow/winter days. It's too cold for me.

I love the snow. In New York due to pollution and the fact we're a metropoltitian city means we don't get a lot of snow, even though we're in the northeast. But a month ago we got so much snow during the storm.

What I do hate is the ice afterwards, and the people to lazy to clean the sidewalks.