Fountain Faerie Quests

Mouseykins

Hi everyone!!!!!!!!!!

How many of you have gotten a fountain faerie quest? What age was your account when you got one? I'm curious to hear about your experiences because I've had my neopets account for 6 years now and I haven't gotten one. I'm hoping that I will get one soon so that I can paint my blumaroo pink and also get the pink avatar.

Personally I think neopets should give us users at least 2 fountain faerie quests and make sure everyone gets one.

What do you think?

One year, and I've had three. :P All three of them were reasonably cheap, too.

First one, I painted a Buzz Plushie for the Buzzin avatar. Second, I got a Pirate Xweetok for a friend. And third, I painted my Ogrin Pirate just for the clothes, then repainted her Faerie, because I wanted a Faerie Ogrin.

One year, and I've had three. :P All three of them were reasonably cheap, too.

First one, I painted a Buzz Plushie for the Buzzin avatar. Second, I got a Pirate Xweetok for a friend. And third, I painted my Ogrin Pirate just for the clothes, then repainted her Faerie, because I wanted a Faerie Ogrin.

Wow only one year and you've had three! How is that exactly fair to others who have had their account for several years and have never gotten one.

Congratulations though!

I've had 3 too - but I've been on Neo for 7 and a half years, and I didn't get my first until my account was about 6 years old.

Painted a Buzz Pink for the avvies with my first, my Xwee Pirate with the second and my Draik Pirate with the third :D

I feel so young! All of your accounts are soooo old (that is not meant to be offensive :) ) and mine is not even 5 months! Yet I really really really really really really want a Fountain Faerie Quest. What I have noticed, which is extremely strange, is that I always get a Faerie Quest after visiting a neohome on a Faerie's Street. For example, a few days ago I visited a random neohome on Fire Faerie Street (or whatever it is called) and then, about a minute later, I got a Fire Faerie Quest! The same thing happened with my Dark, Water, Earth, and Light Faerie Quests! Is that just a coincidence? But anyway, I would love love a Fountain Quest!!!

Wow only one year and you've had three! How is that exactly fair to others who have had their account for several years and have never gotten one.

Congratulations though!

*shrug* Who knows? I'm lucky, I guess.

One thing, though. The first two quests occurred a couple weeks from each other. The first one was around Altador Cup time, and the second was only a couple weeks later. The third quest didn't occur until January of this year, though.

I have not had one yet. My account is about 2 years old. However, last week, 2 people in my guild each got one! One has been playing for 7 years, and the other for about 6 months. The one who has been playing for 7 years was very coincidental...one day after she voted on the poll (after answering the daily puzzle) as to who has had one, she got her quest.

Well good luck to everyone who hasn't gotten one yet and for those who have congrats!!!!!

I'm hoping to get one soon!!!!!!