Your Staff picks

Vixensykerd

Haha. I'm defininetly failing at epic proportions. I have zero right. Aparrently, I think Lawyerbot will win... :eh: And no, I didn't click "Randomize" /fails

lol don't worry, it is basically the same case for me.

But hey, we learn from this for our next staff tourny :D

Turns out I only have 1 left in the end.

Honestly though, I think all the first 4 staff members get the same trophy, so if they were arranged in another way I would have more right :(

Yeah, now I only have Mr. Insane right. :(

I wouldn't worry too much, though. Those aren't final. They're the Preliminary Final Standings.

well i messed up and only have mr.insane right {oh the irony} and im ok with that. my first year ever doing a staff tourneyment i had no idea of who to go with where. i got my trophy and i got my 125nc im ok with that the staff tourneyment was more or less just for kicks.

Got 3/15 at the end, I had Mr. Insane in 1st, but he didn't finish the Snowmuncher Double Dare so that ended that hope...lol

Tahiti was a major surprise...some of the characters look like past staff members with new names, remind me of some of the staff members from the Ski Lodge...Tahiti looked familiar, don't remember who she reminds me of...