Your Staff picks

Vixensykerd

So, where about half way through now and the staff tourny is ON! How are they doing according to what you thought they would?

Personally I have 2 in the right place - and I'm surprised at that! I meant to go back and change them before they locked but forgot, so my 1st through to 5th place's are really werid.

Hows everybody elses?

I only have Dirigibles right atm, but when Tahiti submits her Pterattack score, it'll probably go back to being just Mr. Insane right.

Well, last time they had something like this, they gave out an avatar if you guessed more than x right. Also, it said at the start (I think) you get neopoints or something for how many you guess right!

Still got the same two... that last two, so hopefully they'll stay last!

I have Jimmy James as 13th, so thats a lost cause...

• 2 weeks later...

My Staff picks are way off! I started choosing out one by one, but on the third pick I had to go and just randomized my picks. So far I just have number one in the right place, but as for the rest.... I mean, Snarkie and Dirigibles are among my last 4 spots!!! :woot: Lol, I even had the robot beating Snarkie... :whistle:

Haha. I'm defininetly failing at epic proportions. I have zero right. Aparrently, I think Lawyerbot will win... :eh: And no, I didn't click "Randomize" /fails