Salutations!

Ellyllon

Hello. My name is Etsy, though I usually go by Ellyllon on forums. Elly or Ell will do just fine.

I have been playing Neopets for just over a month and have found this website very helpful. I enjoy collecting avatars in-game and am playing the Daily Dare. ^_^ I do hope to contribute to the help section when I get more used to the game.

Thank you for having me here!

Ello Ell I often Elle (my middle name) So we have something in common that and Neo and TND. We might as well be twins.

"Ello Elle" (aloud) right back at 'cha; and as for the twin matter I am amused. :laughingsmiley:

Heya, hope you enjoy it here - I've found that people here are very friendly and helpful...and they don't mind you asking stupid questions - which in my case is very helpful!

You seem to be doing amazingly well at the Daily Dare considering you've just only been playing a month - well done!!!!!!

Welcome Etsy to the TDN forums! My name is Katya. Im happy that you like the forums! :laughingsmiley: See you around!