NQ (3D)

Secre

I've only just come across neoquest 3D and I was just wondering if anyone else thought it was a massive let down after the massive amount of effort put into NQ 1 and 2...or maybe it's just a filler while they come up with an NQ 3?

It's definitely different - but it also reminds me a fair amount of Kingdom of Loathings similar quest.

Either way...thoughts?

It's mainly like that game in Haunted Woods where you pick a path and just try to get to the end.

It's pretty boring and you don't even get a lot of neopoints, so I just avoid it unless I'm extremely bored or just trying to get to the end again xD

I think it shouldn't be called Neoquest since you're right, it's a let down compared to the first two lolz.

If you go to http://www.thedailyneopets.com/neopets-games/neoquest-3d/ then follow the link given to get to it you'll find it...

But it isn't 3D - you really need to play it to understand how much of a let down it is!

wow.. that was the most boring game ever! and it took me about 20 mins to earn 64 NPs!

but it was sort of funny in a way (in that way where TNT are having a private joke at our expense) ;)

actually.. i bet it's to get us talking about NQ3 when in reality they're working on a better (possibly 3D) NQ game!

I really hope this isn't the 3D NQ they were talking about, because it's more like those adventure generator things than an RPG...

I'm all for a 3D NeoQuest, but this is just ridiculous.

I'm glad that most people seem to agree with me as I didn't know if I was just being ungrateful! But it really isn't what I'd class as a NQ game!

And strawberri - that's exactly what I was hoping, as if this is the 'final' NQ3 then I will not be a happy bunny!