neopies gold pb?

siaospear

I'm curious about their methods on this. Yesterday, it seemed that even people who voted everyday, didn't get one. (Like me.) But then I got one today. So I'm wondering if everyone who has voted everyday, will at some point, get the PB.

None of the regular prizes seem to be... spectacular. What seems to be the best, is the two extra prizes... the 100 Dubloon and the Gold PB. I've voted every day, and I've received both. But I know there's other people that kept up with the voting, that haven't received them. I'm not sure if there are people that have missed days, that have received either, though.

I didn't get one, but I did vote every day. :/

Eh. I don't care that much. I did get the dubloon, and people shouldn't be whining, because they only got one u/b prize.

I am so jealous! I want one! I hope that I will get one tomorrow. I did vote everyday though, so I don't know why I didn't get it.

You might still get one. I voted every day, and I didn't get one on the day everyone started getting them. I got mine today.

I was going to hold onto mine, if I got one. (This was when I thought I wasn't going to.) When I got it, it was quickly put in my SDB. (Along with the 100 Dubloon.) I went to the Rainbow Pool this afternoon, and I didn't really like how any of the Gold pets looked. So I'll probably end up selling the PB. I'm still undecided about the Dubloon.

That's probably the best thing to do... wait until most people have used them, then want more. I just couldn't find a pet I liked very much in Gold... except the Draik. And you can see my problem with that one.

Darn. I didn't get one. I got the 100 Dubloon Coin though. Although I guess that after the 100 dubloon coin, I missed two days. *sigh* Oh well. I would have just sold it anyway. But waited till it re-inflated.

I didn't get one but hopefully I will soon. Anyone know how much longer the neopies go on for?

5. How many categories are there to vote on?

There are 15 categories in total to be voted on. Each day, you'll be able to vote for 1-3 different categories.

i cant do math. ;p

i voted everyday too, but didnt get the pb. =(

hmm, at least i got the dubloon coin. (: