The Neopies

leashluvsluke

My husband will probably end up with mine. He's horrible about doing daily stuff like that... and he, of course, didn't get one. I probably won't do anything with mine, though I have to do some research. But I'll probably give it to him.

Oh my gosh!!! You guys will not believe this! I sold mine for ....... 150k!!!! How amazing is that? I put it up in the trades and someone bid 150k!! I'm sooooo happy!!!! :laughingsmiley: :yes: :laughingsmiley:

Aw crud! I thought I'd voted every day, but somehow I managed to forget about it yesterday. o_O *cries* I coulda used that Coin. :(

Ooooo that stinks!!! That happened to me too a few years ago on the advent calendar!! I missed 1 day and so I didn't get the huuuuuge prize at the end! SIGH -_-

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Stephé) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not double post. Use the edit button instead.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

:O I hadn't even thought of going to the shop in Krawk Island.. *goes to look*

I'm also very obsessive about these kind of things xD I make sure I vote EVERY day, like with the Planet 51 thing (when in the end 'all' you got was 5,1k but it was nice nonetheless).

I just wish they'd give more items instead of NPs =[

I'm also very obsessive about these kind of things xD I make sure I vote EVERY day, like with the Planet 51 thing (when in the end 'all' you got was 5,1k but it was nice nonetheless).

I just wish they'd give more items instead of NPs =[

I'm the same way. I have to do everything like that, every single day. I missed one day of the Advent Calendar this year, due to comp issues. Same with the Planet 51. I only missed ONE day.

I was wondering if I got the dubloon due to voting, I see it was looking at the number of people who got one. I did consider it too good to be true for a random event lol

Still no Golden pb today, though I voted every day. I feel left out :crying:

I really want the lab map, so a free pb would really help.....

Dang it! Am I the only one that didn't get it??? Why every time something valuble is given for free do I miss it!?!?!?!?

Which one didn't you get? Or did you not get both? I'm curious... did you vote every day. It seemed with the Gold PB, that there were people who voted every day, but still didn't get it. I got mine on the 2nd day.