Anyone else having Typing Terror problems?

Holliepop

I have sent in many bug reports but it still does the same thing: The game loads, and I get to type in and blow up maybe two robots (all of level one on a lucky day), then the glass crashing noise and GAME OVER. I have been wanting this avvie for a while but every time I go to play, I cant. Am I the only one having this problem?

So far I've tried:

• Restarting my computer
  • Switching internet browsers to play
  • Restarting internet

It's gotta be the game =/

I have sent in many bug reports but it still does the same thing: The game loads, and I get to type in and blow up maybe two robots (all of level one on a lucky day), then the glass crashing noise and GAME OVER. I have been wanting this avvie for a while but every time I go to play, I cant. Am I the only one having this problem?

So far I've tried:

• Restarting my computer
  • Switching internet browsers to play
  • Restarting internet

It's gotta be the game =/

I've been having this issue as well. I already have the avatar for this game, but it is my absolute favorite. I've been playing at work, because that's the fastest internet. But recently, I haven't been able to. I never make it past level 2 without it ending like that. I thought it was my comp lagging... but it might not be.

At least I know it's not just me anymore. Every time I mention it on any boards on the Neopets website, I just get flamed to death to do a bug report. I've done filled out three bug reports (another one today). Still no justice. I am not enjoying this multi-month waiting game.

It could be your computer/internet that's lagging. Typing Terror has this annoying lag-bot (Giant Yellow Clockwork Grundo) thing that shows up if your internet is lagging, and that seems to describe what's happening to you. And it always seems to pop up at the most inconvient times (like when it looks like you have a chance to get the avvie). I don't know though. It could be a bug, but that could explain it. *shrugs*

OMG this happens all the time for me too. It didn't before, but now the big yellow Grundo face pops up every time and each time it gives me a HEART ATTACK. I mean, it just appears out of no where! I guess I get startled easily, but still. I'm too scared to even play the game now... haha. T__T

• 2 weeks later...

I have never played Typing Terror until I saw this and I`m not having any problems with it. My internet is amazingly fast so it could be a lag.

Its happened before to me in the past, its annoying but TNT usually gets on it pretty quick :/

I had a similar issue with extreme herder yesterday, and just played on firefox..idk if that would help but good luck!