Dragon Cave Discussion Thread

Ruto

Yay! ^_^

I have quite an army of regular black adults, all from trying to get an alt. xD I had an alt egg at one point, but some evil person killed it. :(

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Along with one of my Silvers. :(

Also, I have a Winter I bred yesterday (from Serencen out of Mixru), and I need to get rid of it beacuse I have some Silver breedings this afternoon. I can't locate anyone worthy on DCF Wishlist, so any takers here?

Also, Black female hatchling up for grabs.

Yay, my Alt Black grew =D Now I'm waiting for my Female Split to grow up (0.2 days left!) After this, I'm going to hunt for Silvers. (Ick, the Abandoned Eggs page is filled with dark-colored eggs o_O)

Wow, my newest couple, Ranalane and Serad (BlackxAutumn) Produced FOUR WINTERS just now! Of course, I forgot to abandon the Guard from the last breeding so I didn't get to keep one, but wow!

i fixed it sorry about that! also how do you make a word a link?

i just got another winter! i feel so happy! and another question what do you mean by alt black? is that what miine is?

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Mistletoe Morgan) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not double post; use the edit button instead.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Yeah, yours is an alternate version of the common black dragon. It's kind of rare, since you don't know what you'll get until it hatches. Most of the time, it's the other version of black that you get, but you got the alternate sprite, which is good. xD

A word a link? Do you mean this?

I got a winter from breeding Hiinia & Venber! :D

Word link? um...

[url=LINK HERE]WORDS[/url]

That?

Alt blacks are black dragons that are differently colored and have differnet poses as adults. ANd yes, yours is one.

edt: ninja'd

Oh, oh.

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO DON'T KNOW:

When a hatchling is frozen, VIEWS STOP BEING ADDED. This means that if you freeze an ungendered hatchling without enough views to mature, IT WILL STAY UNGENDERED.

This has been a comminuty announcement for the better of all.

Morgan edit: Editted to catch the eye. And burn the retina.

The Winter dragon.....is so....pretty 0_0 *Hypnotized by its beauty* I also have a question; If you breed your Alt with another dragon, do you get another Alt. Egg?