Dragon Cave Discussion Thread

Ruto

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

@moncsi: I'm sorry, but have you thought that maybe your dragons died? when they die, a week later they will be taken off your scroll. . .

WINTERS! *clicks*

Here are mine from breeding:

b3mm.gif T5CX.gif

i got lucky and found another split to replace the one i accidently killed and i got a winter after fighting for most of the day to get one and missing several rares. still need to abandon an accidential mint grab but i think i have another hour or so. i keep seeing sivers on the abandon page but i am always to slow to get any of them. i even saw a gold there once missed that too of corse or you would have heard me bounceing off the walls from where ever you live.

Yeah, lately there have been a LOT of abandons and they threw the drop schedule out of whack. It's been like that since Winters were released and all those hyper people bred Seasonal dragons like crazy and started abandoning to make room for cave borns.

TJ and rainbow sort are speical scroll sorts that arrange your dragons in the same order as on TJ09's scroll and in a rainbow respectively. They're not listed with the normal sorts, yo hafta put your scroll on custom sort and go to a cirtan link.

Also, anyone want a female black hatchling? She's one I bred, nice lineage.

Thanks ^^

But I seem to have some magnet in my pocket or something.

I've caught 5 silvers that I don't want in the last day or so o.o

Honestly, I don't need anymore, I have 8 already x)

Off to the DC fansite wishlist! (by the way, thanks for suggesting that Anime - I wouldn't have thought of it)

Although they do look very pretty with the winter eggs...

Yay, my Split is a female =D I can't wait to breed!~Breeding is fun, I don't know why xD And in other news, my winter egg is still uncracked. Maybe tommarrow I can see a small crack! I can't wait to see the Winter Dragon all grown up xP I love watching pixel life.

Congrats Wu and Anime!

my winters are still very much in their shell...

EDIT:

HOLY KAU AN ARMY OF HATCHLINGS

http://dragcave.net/user/Black_Dranzer

Clicked on everyone's eggs ^0^ Nothing new for meh, but my Winter egg got a big crack: m7Og.gif And I had another winter from breeding, but I have a problem; Darn DC decided not to load up the page were my Autumn and Shield dragon eggs came from breeding, so now they're "held eggs" =/ How can I accept one of the eggs?

Yeah, it was a little too late. They abandoned the Winter Egg :crying: But I did get another Winter Egg, fresh from the front page: xjSt.gif Woo-hoo, .12 more days left until my Alt. Black will be an Adult! I luff watching them grow xD