Dragon Cave Discussion Thread

Ruto

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oh, true. Ugh, my little 5 year old sister killed my frozen green hatchling by clicking "Kill" on the actions menu x_x She must of thought I was supposed to kill all the dragons in the game, since usually she sees me playing games where I'm supposed to "Kill" things. Oh, the horror.

Sure kopakasheild, as long as my Split hatchling is a female xD I'm crossing my fingers.

Nope, Papers can't breed, that makes them rare =/ I always wanted one from the beggining of my DC account xD Now I'm not too sure if I'll ever get one.

Oh, i almost forgot about that xD oh whatever, I have a female and a male autumn. That's all I need xP I can't wait for the Winter Dragons to come ^0^ But I know I won't be one of the first to have one, I have 4 hatchlings to deal with now =P I'm tired of seeing the autumn eggs everywhere x_x

*clicks eggs* congrats on autumn, strategos. *looks at your siggnature* LOL quote from Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy

Woot, I got a winter egg! m7Og.gif got it from breeding. It's so pretty 0_0 I can't wait for it to hatch!