Dragon Cave Discussion Thread

Ruto

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This is my newest egg. I don't remember seeing an adult from on of these. Any one have one? pGLN.gif

Well, you can look at it's mother. She's an adult water. :yes:

I went to the dragoncave fansite (too lazy to type real website name out), and I have no idea how to post my scroll so others can see it. Tips? Or better yet, explain everything clearly and in detail. If you do, thank you!

I forgot, here're my vxOW.gifZAmi.gif7a3Z.gif!

Never mind, I scrolled to the bottom of the page, and there were the instructions. I'm so dumb. but TY for introducing the site to me anyway! ^_^

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Do not double or triple post.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I went to the dragoncave fansite (too lazy to type real website name out), and I have no idea how to post my scroll so others can see it. Tips? Or better yet, explain everything clearly and in detail. If you do, thank you!

Sorry!

Okay, first off, you don't post your scroll.

You go to either the Hatchery (for eggs) or the Daycare (for hatchlings).

*This will take a bit to load. Even for me with my high speed internet. xD

At the bottom of the giant list of eggs/hatchlings you should see a form, which gives you all the instructions from there.

I've had my white egg on there for 1 day, so far it has 165 unique views. Just to give you an idea.

Hope this helps~

And tell me if anything isn't clear. I don't have the wonderful gift of explaining things well..

Okay, here's my updated list:

9OYH.gifNkXZ.gifjz5d.giftYhx.gif

I think the last one /may/ be an alternate black. :D It had a "faint green glow around it."

Alt blacks must be bred, and yours isn't... plus they're darker than normal eggs.

I've been trying to breed one.

And can anyone take my chicken off the viewing thread?

Thanks. ^_^

Help! My blue swirly eggy has too many views and not enough unique views! How do i get more unique views?

Also, for interest only, what do Mint eggs look like? I'd like one. After i get out of my current crisis.

----------------------

Like everyone's been saying - Click my vxOW.gifZAmi.gif[/url or they'll die!

Ooops. Messed up the last part. It's supposed to be:

------------------------

Like everyone's been saying - Click my <a href="http://dragcave.net/viewdragon/vxOW" target="_blank">vxOW.gifZAmi.gif or they'll die!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Do not double or even triple post.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Help! My blue swirly eggy has too many views and not enough unique views! How do i get more unique views?

That's completely all right!

It's fine. You're supposed to have more views than unique views.

Mint eggs are light green. You can find an adult mint on my scroll (click the fishy :D)

edit: by the way, Wynnie is the adult. Mystia is a hatchling.

Thanks Ardeo! But I read somewhere, don't know where, that if you have way too many more views than unique views, your egg'lll get sick. Is that right? Cause my egg has 85 views and 13 unique views.

I believe that's true, though 85 is definatly not way to much.

More like, I'm not sure ~ 1500 views and 13 unique views?

Anyway, your eggs are fine.

Thanks Ardeo! But I read somewhere, don't know where, that if you have way too many more views than unique views, your egg'lll get sick. Is that right? Cause my egg has 85 views and 13 unique views.

------------------------

Like everyone's been saying - Click my vxOW.gifZAmi.gif or they'll die!

i dont think so cause my white one just hatched and his views were in the 300s and unique views were in the 100s so no i dont think itll get sick

yah, this site is really popular... tons of peoplez have eggs

in other news...

YAY my skywing & red are hatching!!!

oh my gosh, that would take a while to write....

if you want to know, your eggs will look like this:

White:

Zely.gif

Skywing(light blue w/ white swirls):

1.gif

EDIT: realy? there was a guide? huh... why did they take it down?

I know how they'll look like - i want to know what the others look like and how to get them. Mint, for instance. I don't want to wait for someone to abandon a mint egg, I'd like to know the decription of the egg so I can snag one from the cave since they don't show colors.

------------------------

Like everyone's been saying - Click my vxOW.gifZAmi.gif or they'll die!

Hey guys. I put my hatclings and eggs on a a couple fan sites and just five minutes afterwards my Gaurdion got wings xD.

Hey did they release a new dragon? I just saw an orange, black, and white egg then saw 2 orange dinasaour hatchlings.

Orange dinosaur? I kinda doubt it, otherwise there would be a huge uproar on the DC thread. You might have seen a red one. ;D

Angaelicy, instead of posting your eggs over and over, you can just put them in your sig. At the top, go to My Controls, and then below Personal Proflie, click on Edit Signature. :)