Dragon Cave Discussion Thread

Ruto

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

As I am REALLY tired of repeating myself, this rule(s?) have been added to the first post.

Please note that unless you actually post your eggs and/or hatchlings, they will not be added to the list. We do not have the time to check scrolls all the time or get the eggs/hatchlings out of signatures. Also, please do NOT use the tinyurl version of the code.

Morgan's away for the night, but tomorrow we will work on getting a beginner's guide to DC up.

I know this is a long shot, but:

PChz.gif

This split has not a single crack and 0.1 days left :(

It's not mine, but still... that's pretty sad.

^Do any of you remember this dragon?

I found her owner! ( ITSsam )

This was in their sig on the dragcave forums, so I clicked the link:

Yay! She grew up! What a survival story! ^^

And it happened to be the split I posted about!

Just thought some of you might remember & would like to know who the owner was.

I'm glad I found out. ^_^

Angalicy- Go to My Controls (at the top of all fourms pages) then selects Edit Signature on the sidebar on the left. Put the code in the box given and hit submit.

kurasakiblue- It depends on the ages of your eggs. Also, if they're that small, they do NOT need to be fogged. Also, use the normal BBCode, the tinyurl ones are prone to break and there's no character limit on sigs.

lookie! i made a mint hatchling!

I know it has too many colors, it's a jpg, and it's too big, but what do you think? should i put it up as a suggestion in the sprite replacement forum on dragon cave?

mint_flat.jpg

could some1 sprite that? it's weird, i don't have the program paint on the computer i'm using. o.0 ...

Angalicy- Go to My Controls (at the top of all fourms pages) then selects Edit Signature on the sidebar on the left. Put the code in the box given and hit submit.

kurasakiblue- It depends on the ages of your eggs. Also, if they're that small, they do NOT need to be fogged. Also, use the normal BBCode, the tinyurl ones are prone to break and there's no character limit on sigs.

no i hid it cuz i wasnt sure if it was good or not but two of the have between 5 and 7 days left to hatch and the white one has 3 days left

No. All the dragons are sprites, pixel art. They don't use drawings like that.

EDIT: The first two have plenty of time, but you need to post in other places too. The White is really low for that amount of time though.

^Do any of you remember this dragon?

I found her owner! ( ITSsam )

This was in their sig on the dragcave forums, so I clicked the link:

And it happened to be the split I posted about!

Just thought some of you might remember & would like to know who the owner was.

I'm glad I found out. ^_^

that's cool!

and i know anime, i edited my post, see? i've searched but i havn't seen the program paint.... is there a way to do pixel art on photoshop?

You'd have to use a single pixel brush with no extra effects, and it'd be harder to control that if you did it in paint. You can try though.

EDIT: No, I mean, places OTHER than these forums. If you have an LJ there's a community for them, and I think there's one on Gaia as well, and there's a thread for them on Valenth.

anime - ok, thanks! *goes to open photoshop*

EDIT:

lookie! it's not that good, but i like it.

mint_flat__and_pixle.jpg

EDIT2: Dang this tread was all busy, now i'm alone... *sobs*

have you been posting on other boards? on other sites?

EDIT: don't feel bad if you lose your egg. it is sad, i know. i lost my first 5 eggs. we will help you, no worries. :) none of my dragons that i posted here have died.

Hey guys! I need help! 1 of my eggs died and three more going to die soon! Please help out! :crying:

Eggs: fTnQ.gifnc1o.gif8r8n.gif

This is a site where you can post your eggs yourself:

http://gwynevere.110mb.com

And they should get enough views if you have them up for a few days. Have them posted on other forums, too, not just this one.

*If your eggs have less than 2.0 days left then you can request someone from the I.C.U. to put your egg on a high traffic site.

ICU is on the dragcave forums here: http://dragcaveforum.technoized.com/index....showtopic=11806

Does this help at all?

EDIT: By the way, the first site may take a while to load. Depending on your computer. :/