Do you spoil your pets?

celticheavens

So... Do you guys spoil your pets? Like reading books to them, gourmet food, training (even if he or she isn't your BD pet) etc?

I can't say I spoil mine TOO much, but I do splurge quite a fair bit on customisations and sometimes petpets for them. =/

I think the backgrounds themselves are wayyy too expensive xD. And today alone, I think I spent over 500k on customisables + a petpet for a new dreamies given to me @_@. That's not counting what I spent yesterday on the other dreamie given to me too. T_T

Please tell me I'm not the only one :P

Oh yeah, I love spoiling my pets. :P I dress both of them up, and I read books to one and feed Gourmet food to the other. I even painted them myself, with PBs I bought with my own money!

You can tell just by looking at them.

Not really.

I mean, I read to them alot, and I put them in the best hotels, but other than that not really.

I customize and train but that' near essential.

Except I do occasioanlly treat them to tours, or a merry-go-round. :)

EDIT in original post: 500k, not 500np xD

Ah phew. I feel slightly better xD. I'm saving up for a draik actually, and I'm barely halfway there T_T. With all the spending I'm doing, I doubt I can get one =/. The most painful spend for my pets so far is a new Weewoo. T_T. 400k just flew outta the window... And I still need to paint it. -.-;;.

Ah, I don't even do that! I play with my pets instead hehe. Thinking of starting toyboxes for them though..

I must say that I am horribly guilty of pet spoiling. I mean I'm really awful about it. If my pets were kids they would be those brats in the grocery store that kick there mom when she won't by them candy at the cash register. Luckily for me they pets are stuck on my screen so, I think I can just keep on spoiling them rotten.

Yeah, my pets are a bit spoiled. :* I always make sure they're fed; and while I only hand-train my BD pets, I don't sell a given book until *all* of my pets have read it (as in, every single one, including my sides :P So pretty much the only books I sell right now are Waterlogged Book and Yurble Tales lol.) Although the *real* spoiling is from spending real $ for NC items...so yeah, actually I guess mine are pretty spoiled lol, but I figure I can't have a real pet right now so I might as well spoil my pixels instead. :D Good thing my bf just thinks it's funny. :P

I'm guilty as well xD

I actually buy NC with cards a lot of random times so I could try and get ALL my pets (even sides) some good NC Mall quality stuff. All pets are fed through the sponsor places (mmm free pizza =D)

Umm...all pets are usually in one of the top 3 places in the Neolodge, even if I earn a few thousand more neopoints to put on each side from my main, always try to get them a nice gift on their birthdays or holidays, I read a a few books for everyone,....man I DO spoil! xD

I don't think i do i always forget to feed them cause im always so busy with guild and shops and all that other stuff!

but i do get the best costimizations and all mine are painted and i do like them to be lightning fast and high levels.

meh kinda spoiled

I would say whilst I probably don't overly spoil them, I always read to them, play with toys etc. I buy them clothes/backgrounds where possible and make sure they are always full. I have 2 pets painted with cheaper (Skunk & Baby) paintbrushes, and one labrat. I would love to have more NP to spoil them more often!

Yay I feel better already xD. And coughlooking at Izzy's pets makes me feel a LOT bettercough.

The problem is just spoiling my pets makes it hard for me to attain other goals, and since I'm not willing to spend on neocash (I've WoW and real life shopping addictions to fuel still), it's even worse xD.

I'm so happy! xD Finally got the petpet for one of my darlings!

weewoo_maraquan.gif

She's not too expensive but the price tag was painful enough for me xD

I'm a stinge when it comes to expensive books though. I'll only buy them after exhausting ALL those <5k...

Lol. I don't spoil my pets at all.

I enjoy watching them suffer. :) It makes it easier for me to zap them with the labs. :P

I have my main pet which is named the same as my account and I spoil him the most with books, and I feed them with free food, but I don't really do anything else.