Plot Difficulty  

18 members have voted

1. 1. How hard was the Altador Plot?

• Easy, make it HARDER!
    • Well, good-easy.
    • Medium, smack dab in the middle!
    • Aaargh, it's like a Mystery Pic competition
    • I GIVE UP!!!

I found it fun above all - one of TNT's better works, despite being a mini-plot. The puzzles were quite varied, the steps were well paced, and the storyline wasn't half bad. :yes: Overall, I rather liked it!

well the plot wasnt horrible. though compared to AToA this plot is mildly challenging. i can honestly say ive done both, and where im not impressed by this plot, it was a googleplex better than AToA at least you got prizes for doing the altador plot.

This is only a mini-plot? Really? Wow. It's lasted for a long time for being a mini-plot.

Well, I do remember TNT officially classifying it as a mini-plot. Then again, my memory's not the most reliable. :P The Altador Plot is somewhat unique as far as plots go in its being left open indefinitely, but that doesn't have too much bearing on the plot itself. Just the prizes. xD

At this point, it seems that way. Although if they closed it, they would save us a lot of trouble here at TDN. :P

That seems... odd. :eh:

I was quite surprised when I returned from my hiatus (if it could be called such) and saw this section of the forums still open. I was sure the plot would be over by then.

Well I assume they're leaving it open to give newcomers something to do in terms of plots. Or maybe they just want to cause us pain. xD

well the plot wasnt horrible. though compared to AToA this plot is mildly challenging. i can honestly say ive done both, and where im not impressed by this plot, it was a googleplex better than AToA at least you got prizes for doing the altador plot.

Hmm.. yeah.. TNT give prizes for this everyday, but for AotA they only gave prizes on what trophy you got (which is really low and despresing.. <_<)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

:wub_anim: I loved this plot! It was my first one ever, I only re-joined NeoPets a few months ago and wasn't really that active save for the dailies and playing games. I did a few parts of AoTA, but I didn't really grasp the whole thing as a "plot" since I didn't really know what a plot was until a few days ago... :rolleyes_anim:

This was a lot of fun, and I really enjoyed it! I thought it was super cool, but a little tricky at parts. I just kept thinking, I don't know HOW someone would get this if they didn't have a handy guide to get through it! But I guess the veterans who knew their stuff probably had at least some idea ^_^

As for the prizes, I thought they were pretty neat... the caption/description for the Punch Club plates actually made me lol, I loved how that whole thing was a blatant pop culture reference. Wohoo I can't wait for the next one!

HBXO

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Stephé) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not bump an old topic that has been inactive for over 21 days.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Stephé if you have any questions regarding this action.

It would have been unbearable without TDN. I originally did it because I had exactly zero trophies, and I thought it was a good chance for one, plus it had been open for a while. Even with the amazing TDN tutorial, it took me a long time to do. It was actually a really good plot, very entertaining, but the daily prizes were disappointing.