OMG

Tyler.

Great find! :3 I found a decently named Tonu, a blue one, not too long ago. I've always wanted one, i'm hoping to be able to paint him one day :3

I missed an orange Grundo a few days ago.. I've been going there to get pets for avatars. Found an Island Skeith yesterday and counted ~7 painted/rare pets (saw a Jetsam and a Koi - and lots of Christmas pets) before I found a Skeith that didn't have a bad name. I usually have to resist adopting them because I don't need more pets =\

I saw a jetsam once but someone beat me to it of course, and I got so upset I spent a ton of np I'd been saving for MONTHS on a transmog potion that day so I could get the avies. I didn't even bother with the pound after that lol, I just adopted whatever happened to be on the page when I went in for my last 2 pets.

I don't really even particularly like my ugly little mutant, but it cost so much I can't bare to zap it anytime soon.