Woohoo

August of Lake

I've held back on playing this game for over a year now, then figured I'd at least try it. After a bad start, then restart...

I ended my first month as

99: augustoflake 2,642,349 NP

I think this one is going on my favorites. And I should get the avatar soon, as well.

Since this topic is already at the highest point possible in the forums, I would just like to mention that whenever I see your screen name, I read "Augusto Flake" instead of "August of Lake". Sorry, haha, it just happens every time i log onto neopets, and i felt like telling you.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Meowy) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please stay on topic. :P

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Congratulations! You did a great job. I, personally, don't like this kind of game. I've started it three times now to try for the avatar. I'm going to try again this month. I was recently linked to a pretty good guide for just getting the avvie, so I'm going to give that a try.

Since this topic is already at the highest point possible in the forums, I would just like to mention that whenever I see your screen name, I read "Augusto Flake" instead of "August of Lake". Sorry, haha, it just happens every time i log onto neopets, and i felt like telling you.

its ok your not the only one who did that.

and congradulations i am unable to play it lol im no good

Yeah, I didn't realize I could use underscores when I started the account.

And yeah, I was using a guide the first time I went bankrupt. The trick for me, was finding out how important upgrading your shop was. Advertisments more then pay for themselves, but you need the upgrades too. And I started on the two cloth plushies, two that were huge profit makers til the end of the month. Other then that...a lot of trial and error.

Congrats, I hope to get the avy this month as well. :)

It was my first time playing plushie tycoon and went bankrupt after 2 weeks :P But I restarted a game and was more careful so I managed to end with 65k. I do it mostly for the avatar but I can start a new game to get a trophy maybe later. I don't think I'm good at this though :P