Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Ruto

Pound, Adopt or Trade Your Pets

guonian is super adorable!

i have a couple of nicely-named pets up for adoption, just neomail me

(if youre interested in borera, do let me know what you want to do with her? im a bit sentimental about the name 😃)

borera.png

EDIT: Removed adopted pet, and Borera is now a speckled poogle! Thanks, lab ray.

Edited by berriganify
Updated info

Hello! I´m searching any Hissi (male) to adopt! If you have any and want to give it up for adoption let me know! I´m too anxious, and I´ve searched in all the ways that I can but I don´t find anyone. My account is lucila_10_  I´ll wait your messege! I promise I´ll take care of him!

Thanks in advance, have a good day! ♥

I've got a Rainbow Fountain Faerie Quest, but only just now realized I can not paint my Kiko the Sponge color........ So does anyone have a pet they're questing for that I can trade for a Sponge Kiko? ☺️

And I know it's a longshot but is there anything in the Rainbow Fountain that could possibly constitute as a fair trade for a UC Sponge Kiko?

On 11/30/2019 at 10:34 AM, neopian_grk said:

I've got a Rainbow Fountain Faerie Quest, but only just now realized I can not paint my Kiko the Sponge color........ So does anyone have a pet they're questing for that I can trade for a Sponge Kiko? ☺️

And I know it's a longshot but is there anything in the Rainbow Fountain that could possibly constitute as a fair trade for a UC Sponge Kiko?

your best bet would be to find a well-named pet and start training them to offer alongside the ffq. i have a 4L pet that i impulse adopted and dont really want, if you want to adopt him to train?

Hi everyone. I adopted a steam punk Hissi though the pound and I honestly think it's the coolest thing ever. Although it's not my dream pet it does look incredible. Only problem is I don't have the items that go with the costume (shirt, pants and mask). The only way to obtain these items is for someone with the steam punk Hissi items to trade my hissi for one of their pets and then give my Hissi back to me with the items on my Hissi. 

Does anyone have these items? If you do then message me for my username. I'm also open to trading the Hissi, ideally for an eventide shoryu or JubJub. Also looking for an electric,  fire and robot JubJub. I want the pets to be at least 3,000 days old if we do trade and ideally have no numbers in their names.