Pound, Adopt or Trade Your Pets

Ruto

• 3 weeks later...

image.thumb.png.780ec46ce4c9c776e205eb8e0863713f.png

TuftBreeze the Desert Bruce is UFA. Looking for a forever home. If interested, please either contact me here, or on one of my accounts; celinedgd (Main Account) or tomakeyousmile (Side Account on which TuftBreeze is.)
If no one is interested I will keep zapping him.

Thank you, have a great day!

34 minutes ago, CelineDGD said:

TuftBreeze the Desert Bruce is UFA. Looking for a forever home. If interested, please either contact me here, or on one of my accounts; celinedgd (Main Account) or tomakeyousmile (Side Account on which TuftBreeze is.)
If no one is interested I will keep zapping him.

Thank you, have a great day!

Oh my, he's adorable. And rather cutely named as well! And with an additional cape thing and shoes and a staff on top of his lost desert clothes...

image.png.08763c8be7c1f7286ab5d644423317c4.png

Ok. I've officially fallen in love. If nobody else has snapped him, I'll bite!!

1 minute ago, CelineDGD said:

Aaah absolutely, you can have him!
Hold on I'll transfer him to you!

Hold, whilst I move my koi!!!

EDIT: Done!! Thank you!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey all, I'm trying to rehome Stewboy the island quiggle! He's an avatar pet, so I'm hoping maybe a guild leader wants him for a pet lending program? If someone wanted him as a permie that would also be amazing obviously! I just don't want to see him end up in the pound. Any takers?

2.png

adopted! 🙂

9 minutes ago, ildacoo said:

Hey all, I'm trying to rehome Stewboy the island quiggle! He's an avatar pet, so I'm hoping maybe a guild leader wants him for a pet lending program? If someone wanted him as a permie that would also be amazing obviously! I just don't want to see him end up in the pound. Any takers?

2.png

I'd love to have him! 

• 2 weeks later...

NICEbgfbd.thumb.png.f1d57bbd33f5b16a34317b47226c1615.png

hi, this is my first time coming here but i found this beauty while refreshing in the pound!! UFA, but if anyone happens to have a baby or shadow aisha or faerie ixi UFA i am desperately looking for them as well!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I just zapped Miss_Pickles19 into a Maraquan Kau. I'm not entirety attached to Miss PIckles, so I've decided that I would adopt her out to someone who'd like her.  Or I can trade her with someone who wants her and had a pet they dont want so I can continue to zap pets on my side account.

Now currently she is a male due to the lab ray, but if someone wants her, I can easily change her gender via the battledome.

Im gonna give this a week and if no one replies here, or sends me a NM, I'll just continue to zap. 🙂

misspickles.jpg

1 hour ago, SimplyTragic said:

I just zapped Miss_Pickles19 into a Maraquan Kau. I'm not entirety attached to Miss PIckles, so I've decided that I would adopt her out to someone who'd like her.  Or I can trade her with someone who wants her and had a pet they dont want so I can continue to zap pets on my side account.

Now currently she is a male due to the lab ray, but if someone wants her, I can easily change her gender via the battledome.

Im gonna give this a week and if no one replies here, or sends me a NM, I'll just continue to zap. 🙂

misspickles.jpg

Aw, they're so cute!! Maybe crosspost to http://www.neopets.com/~Moonsis3#UFA?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/26/2020 at 5:52 PM, Secre said:

Brecilia the Stealthy Flotsam is up for adoption. She was a stuck pet but now has a cool paint job and a lab only petpet.

image.png.4b20aa8c282b962dfd2a8660dc581169.png

omg secre zapping stuck pets is my new favorite neopets hobby! i've always been really stingy with my neopoints, but lately I just went for it and got lab maps for both my side accounts so I can zap away!