Pound, Adopt or Trade Your Pets

Ruto

Hello! I´m searching any Hissi (male) to adopt! If you have any and want to give it up for adoption let me know! I´m too anxious, and I´ve searched in all the ways that I can but I don´t find anyone. My account is lucila_10_  I´ll wait your messege! I promise I´ll take care of him!

Thanks in advance, have a good day! ♥

• 2 weeks later...

I've got a Rainbow Fountain Faerie Quest, but only just now realized I can not paint my Kiko the Sponge color........ So does anyone have a pet they're questing for that I can trade for a Sponge Kiko? ☺️

And I know it's a longshot but is there anything in the Rainbow Fountain that could possibly constitute as a fair trade for a UC Sponge Kiko?

On 11/30/2019 at 10:34 AM, neopian_grk said:

I've got a Rainbow Fountain Faerie Quest, but only just now realized I can not paint my Kiko the Sponge color........ So does anyone have a pet they're questing for that I can trade for a Sponge Kiko? ☺️

And I know it's a longshot but is there anything in the Rainbow Fountain that could possibly constitute as a fair trade for a UC Sponge Kiko?

your best bet would be to find a well-named pet and start training them to offer alongside the ffq. i have a 4L pet that i impulse adopted and dont really want, if you want to adopt him to train?

Hi everyone. I adopted a steam punk Hissi though the pound and I honestly think it's the coolest thing ever. Although it's not my dream pet it does look incredible. Only problem is I don't have the items that go with the costume (shirt, pants and mask). The only way to obtain these items is for someone with the steam punk Hissi items to trade my hissi for one of their pets and then give my Hissi back to me with the items on my Hissi. 

Does anyone have these items? If you do then message me for my username. I'm also open to trading the Hissi, ideally for an eventide shoryu or JubJub. Also looking for an electric,  fire and robot JubJub. I want the pets to be at least 3,000 days old if we do trade and ideally have no numbers in their names. 

So I happen to have zapped a Maraquan Aisha, and also happen to have completed a quest for the Rainbow Fountain Faerie.

What I don't have, and have really badly wanted ever since playing as a child, is a UC Sponge Kiko. I also kind of want it to be BN (badly named) because something about that is more appealing. I will literally trade whatever is available in the Rainbow Fountain for whatever pet anyone wants for this BN UC Sponge Kiko.

(Please also let me know if I'm posting in the right forum, and if there is some database I can search that I'm obviously unaware of.)

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Duma).
The topic was posted in the wrong area.

Per the reason above, this topic has been MOVED to Pound, Adopt or Trade your pets.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I have a bunch of pets UFT, including colors like chocolate, darigan, wraith, dimensional, transparent, marble, ice, and baby. I'm open to all offers, but i do have a list of dream pets you can check if you're interested. I'm not very picky with names. The only pet i'm really picky with is Kimtiki. 

You can message me here or neomail me darkesse_starr on neopets

http://www.neopets.com/~antreh UFT Pets 

http://www.neopets.com/~krechel Dream Pets

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I know there are many a pets on this site that need forever homes. I take pets from The Lost and Pound (Certified Fan Site). I try to adopt one of the oldest pets I can find that has been stuck in the pound the longest and change them into pets I think others may want. I have 4 side accounts that have pets I have been zapping and are ready to go to new homes. Not all 4 accounts are full but the time has come to offer these pets to others. I can't tell you if the names are good or not because I never knew the difference. I just take them and give them new identities. Since there are so many I do not want to clog up this forum with a picture of each one so I'm asking that you please go to my side accounts listed below and if you want any one or more of these pets  message me on Neo @ granny63020 and I will transfer the pet to you. If your account is not old enough to have a certain pet I can hold that pet until it is.  Thanks for taking a look.

zapped_pets_1

zapped_pets_2

Zapped_pets_3

zapped_pets_4

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

hi i have all these pets have not pounded yet i would like an eletric shoyru named nice i also have a pridte aisha potion so if thats your dreamie then ill send em off to you! they can have petpets for the transfer and i can add a few itmes in the trade just with there fav toys and foods etc

Screenshot 2020-05-13 at 8.09.13 PM.png

On 12/18/2019 at 3:45 AM, Bingo said:

One of my rats turned into a Faerie Vandagyre today! Not my cup of tea at all, but is anyone interested?

image.png.22942ca221ce1fb90e9d2d8379c5ca2e.pngi will take them she looks amazing and i could use her for trades

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Mouseykins) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please don't double post. Use the 'Edit' button or Multi Quote to reply to more than one post at once.
Per the reason above, please review our SPAM rules.

• 2 weeks later...

Alice is purty, and back to being a girl. So she's available to go to a new home if anyone's interested.

4.png

thenameisalice
Female Cybunny
Level: 44