Pound, Adopt or Trade Your Pets

Ruto

image.thumb.png.ae87dac14e144baebc11778999d80c22.png

My Lab Ray Pet has changed color to Transparent! He comes with his petpet, a Green Gnorbu plushie, his customization and perhaps Skeletal Wings and Castle Columns if you are interested. Please contact me on either celinedgd or tomakeyousmile if interested. If I have no answer in five days, he will keep being zapped. Thanks!
Have a wonderful day. ?

I have sent her to the pound. Thanks for looking.

I have been zapping this pet daily and I finally think I have a pet someone would be happy to have as their own. If not then I will put her in the pound but I thought I would come here first. Since I decided to no longer zap this pet I am currently trying to level her up a few levels before she goes to a new home. She was at level 1 from zapping. She is currently leveling up and will continue until she finds a home or is pounded. Please neomail me if interested. Thanks!

P.S. Looks like I didn't get all of the pets name in the screen shot so it is and the link will take you to the pets page so you can see all of her info... skugles

image.png.b98786ff7920a3fcf9bcb2d8b0e73a1c.png

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/29/2018 at 5:25 AM, Granny63020 said:

I was just looking at your Skeith because of your comment about the circuitry. WOW! I think it looks pretty good, looks like it could be dangerous. Very interesting with a lot to look at. Sorry I don't need another pet but good luck. Someone will surely want him and be able to appreciate him after having a look at this guy.

He looks amazing!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Duma) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.
Per the reason above, please review our SPAM rules.

• 2 weeks later...

image.png.8655d237fc8fa5baed4a26eea793ac8f.png  image.png.6cf8f096fe6d1865d4b6fd6f20391262.png         Up For Adoption: Newly zapped Relic Poogle

Lunch the Mutant Mazzew

image.png.6007608001a131bf17d99c0b70e939ba.png       and also Up For Adoption: Zapped today, 12/29/2018, Custard Bori

Hoping that one of these is a Pet that they want ?

1/09/2019 I moved the Relic Poogle to my sister's account (hexagon_dragon) STILL UFA

I got frustrated with joosiii and gave her an Aisha MP so currently HE is a Pirate Aisha       4.pngtrying for Stealthy.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...