Pound, Adopt or Trade Your Pets

Ruto

Would anyone be interested in adopting a 4L unclothed robot Gelert?

244nz9y.jpg

It will have to be a pound transfer :( But message me if you're interested and we can work it all out :)

She's been adopted :)

Sabat the Strawberry Uni is UFA

4.png

PM me here if interested :)

This was my maractite lutari, but I realized that I didn't really want a lutari, even though it was maractite. So I morphed it into a green uni, and two zaps later, this is what I got ^_^

EDIT: Sabat has found a home :)

Well my side accounts are dead so i'm trying to create a " Neopet Shelter" on them to get the word out about these nice pets until someone want's one!

hufop

2.png

STATS: UFT/UFA

Species: Tonu Colour: Blue Gender: Female Age: 1,185 days Level: 1 Health: 24 / 14 Mood: delighted! Hunger: famished Strength: great Defence: steel plate Move: speedy Intelligence: above average

_pookie_muffin_

2.png

Species: Shoyru Colour: Cloud Gender: Male Age: 2,126 days Level: 1 Health: 4 / 9 Mood: happy Hunger: satiated Strength: average Defence: tough Move: super speedy Intelligence: average

bobbi89798

2.png

Species: Uni Colour: Ghost Gender: Female Age: 1,901 days Level: 9 Health: 20 / 17 Mood: extremely happy Hunger: not hungry Strength: immense Defence: heavy Move: quite slow Intelligence: above average

ralphiecorteel

2.png

Species: Hissi Colour: Blue Gender: Male Age: 392 days Level: 1 Health: 11 / 11 Mood: content Hunger: dying Strength: strong Defence: below average Move: average Intelligence: average

pep66 with Peppy the Green Wain

2.png

Species: Peophin Colour: Electric Gender: Male Age: 3,180 days Level: 7 Health: 16 / 16 Mood: content Hunger: fine Strength: immense Defence: heavy Move: quite slow Intelligence: average
wain_green.gif
This Petpet has been zapped! Removing it will cause it to revert to its original form.
Current wain_green.gif
kookith_point.gif
Originalgpp_quetzal.gif

The Price: Another pet for adoption ( It does not have to have a special color or be a limited edition pet it can be a green Kacheek if you wanted! ) Or nothing at all!

What you Get: The pet you wanted and a petpet if it has one! I have a selection of petpets, if you want I will show them in PM.

All hunger will be " Not Hungry" or higher!

Please contact me on THE DAILY NEOPETS FORUMS ONLY please, Message me or post here!!

I hope you like and will adopt one of these pets :) :D

101577.png

ld.jpg101577_ldpb.gif

The Price: Another pet for adoption, 250 neopoints if adoption from pound, 1,000 Neopoints if you transfer ( Only two transfers available) and any random item.

What you Get: A random item and the pet and petpet if it has one!

Please contact me on THE DAILY NEOPETS FORUMS ONLY please, Message me or post here!!

If you are adopting from the pound and don't get the pet I will return your item and money and will give you a free pet if you see one you like! All hunger will be " Not Hungry" or higher!

I hope you like and will adopt one of these pets :) :D

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but you are not allowed to accept payment for pets (other than another pet). The only transactions permitted for pet trading are the pound fees.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but you are not allowed to accept payment for pets (other than another pet). The only transactions permitted for pet trading are the pound fees.

Oh sorry! Thanks for the update I will change my thing soon! This is my first time in a long time of putting pets up for adoption officially!

101577.png

ld.jpg101577_ldpb.gif

ivlax3.png

Name: Nojetter

Species: Lupe

Color: Halloween (unclothed)

Level: 1

Petpet: taiger_yellow.gifMunchy the Yellow Taigar (zapped by the Petpet Lab Ray)

If interested in him, please either send me a message on here or neomail me. Thanks! :)

Petpet: taiger_yellow.gifMunchy the Yellow Taigar

Just so you know, it's against TNT's rules to include a petpet in order to increase the "worth" of the pet you're trading. It's okay if you're just mentioning the petpet because you will be leaving it on the pet, but you cannot ask for or expect compensation. I just mention this because Yellow Taigars are fairly expensive so I was unsure of your intent.

Just so you know, it's against TNT's rules to include a petpet in order to increase the "worth" of the pet you're trading. It's okay if you're just mentioning the petpet because you will be leaving it on the pet, but you cannot ask for or expect compensation. I just mention this because Yellow Taigars are fairly expensive so I was unsure of your intent.

I doubt this is the case. I checked Neojetter's profile and found this:

Munchy the Yellow Taigar

(2155 days and 9 hours old)

[ zapped.gif Zapped by the Petpet Lab Ray ]

I doubt this is the case. I checked Neojetter's profile and found this:

Munchy the Yellow Taigar

(2155 days and 9 hours old)

[ zapped.gif Zapped by the Petpet Lab Ray ]

Like I said, I wanted to mention it so the owner didn't find themselves in hot water. Good to know that's not that case :)

Like I said, I wanted to mention it so the owner didn't find themselves in hot water. Good to know that's not that case :)

All of the petpets included with the pets I adopt out are all zapped by the Petpet Lab Ray and I don't add them in on the Neopets site when I advertise them. I can remove the petpet if its an issue.

Just to clarify...

It is 100% okay to state what petpet comes with your pet, if it's the actual petpet or if it is zapped.

Where it becomes against the rules is if someone offers a pet to trade and you said "well, my pet has a meepit attached and that is worth 1.3 million, so I think you're under offering"

But that's not happening here so carry on with your regular scheduled programing :D

Not sure if this is the appropriate forum for this, but I got a FFQ today and was wondering if anyone would be interested in a free paint job for their Buzz. (Well, you'll still have to pay any transfer or adoption fees to the pound, but the color itself will be free.) I'm only interested in the avatar and just wanted to see if I could help anyone with their goals. :)

Edit: Oops, it has come to my attention that this practice is not acceptable. (Apparently TNT doesn't allow this, according to an editorial: http://www.neopets.com/ntimes/index.phtml?section=editorial&week=483) Guess I'll just adopt a random Buzz and send it back to the pound. Thanks for the suggestion, emkatrine. :)

Not sure if this is the appropriate forum for this, but I got a FFQ today and was wondering if anyone would be interested in a free paint job for their Buzz. (Well, you'll still have to pay any transfer or adoption fees to the pound, but the color itself will be free.) I'm only interested in the avatar and just wanted to see if I could help anyone with their goals. :)

Thats so nice of you :) If no one wants one, you can adopt a poor pet from the pound (with a good name), paint him Buzz, and put him back in the pound, and I am sure he will find a happy owner :)

I have Akujjiz the WHITE grundo to adopt away to a new happy owner 2.png

His stats are:

Species: Grundo Colour: White Gender: Male Age: 588 days Level: 1 Health: 26 / 19 Mood: joyful Hunger: fine Strength: quite strong Defence: armoured Move: super fast Intelligence: clever

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If your post is the most recent reply and you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.