gah

just think about the sentence at the bottom. what would you normally do when you see that line in a normal neopets shop?

Generally I click on the shop wizard and never bother looking in the neopets shops. When I do, and I find there's nothing there, I give up on finding anything there in the first place for realistic prices.

restocked randomly does that pop an idea in your head?

I've got it now, of course, now I'm on to trying to crack codes. And of course I'm having so much fun.

Edit: And I've finished my code cracking. Funny how things go wrong if you misunderstand the hints. Oi Vey.

pleeeease, only that help!!!! I'm from Spain... and I don't Know so much words in english... this is very difficult to me... so, only say that if I change c to e or e to c.... or both???

-----------

I got it!!!!! YEAHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! AT LAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! bufffffff, breath!!!!

Also, you are supposed to use the punctuation provided. If the punctuation in the puzzle is right, use the right punctuation. If it's wrong, use the wrong punctuation. I know it hurts, but *someone* was in a hurry as they were writing it and may have made a mistake. So even if you are "right", you may still be wrong.

And make sure you read the instructions. *sigh*