Stock Market Avvie

Strawberri

You don't really play the Neo Stock market. It is all just a waiting game and getting lucky mostly =P

My port. today is looking grim as of late. Totals: 104,000 1,560,000 1,314,000 -15.77%

Will be selling my KBAT as soon as it hits 60 today... hopefully lol

~parisdirt

Just a question...

For the avvie, you need to have 1 mil INVESTED, right? The quickest method would be to buy 1k shares each day of the highest stock then, wouldn't it? (Although you probably won't make any profit then).

I've been playing the stock market for, about a year now and I love it =).

To the best of my knowledge, it is how much you have invested that counts. I'm close enough that I could have it within a month buying 15 NP stocks, so I'm continuing to buy them at 15 NPdaily, but yes, you could buy the highest priced stocks to get there faster. It's not a good way to make NP, but it wouldn't take as long. For every stock you buy at, say, 45 NP, that's two fewer days you have to wait to get the avatar over buying at 15 NP. If you spend 60 NP on a stock, that's three fewer days. It's unlikely that those stocks will maintain a good value by the time you get to the end of the road, though.

Of course, I just sold 1000 shares at 280%, so that adds another day, but the profit was worth it.

Okay. Well I'm at least glad that people are using the Stock Market the way it's supposed to be used ;p (buy low, sell high).

Sold my last bit of YIPP today at 85 =D. My highest sell so far.

I really don't know why, but I LOVE the stock market. It really tests my patience ;p.

And you really shouldn't look at your total %, mine's almost constantly red.

Totals: 163,000 2,447,000 2,326,000 -4.94%