Hey!

Ethan

Yeah, that is pretty cool. I joined mainly because of a note on the front page saying they were looking for staff. I left coincidentally when I didn't get the job but I came back because I started getting back into Neopets what with the new plot and all. :D I think you'll like it here.

Hey Ethan! Yeah, the ALP is very nifty and useful, but it's not the only great thing about the forums. Just think of all the great Neopians you're going to meet. You can get help with faerie quests, find out unreleased news, and maybe even find your dream pet from a generous user. There's a lot to look forward to and I hope you'll get as much out of it as I have. :)

Welcome sir! This is a great place even with out the Avatar lending, the people here are awesome, and you can always find the information you need! If you need anything please don't hesitate to let me know, I'm alwasy up for adding neofriends or having someone to play KQ with. I am a neopets noob(I think exactly one month now!) so I don't know everything about NP but I am slowly learning. Anyway Nice to meet you and have a great time!