ACV Finals Face-Off

melnick

ACV Finals Face-Off  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Which teams will face off in ACV finals and who will win?

• Shenkuu beats Lost Desert
    • Lost Desert beats Shenkuu
    • Shenkuu beats Kreludor
    • Kreludor beats Shenkuu
    • Lost Desert beats Kreludor
    • Kreludor beats Lost Desert
    • Faerieland beats Altador (there is a 1 in 10000000 chance that this will happen)
    • Altador beats Faerieland (about 1 in 5000000 chance)
    • The four former Altador Cup champs make it to the finals
    • Other

Vote on your favorite to win ACV! Will Krawk Island repeat? Will Haunted Woods, Darigan Citadel, or Roo Island regain their glory? Vote now!

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto).

The topic was posted in the wrong area.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been MOVED from 'Anything & Everything Neopets' to 'Altador Cup IV'.

Guest Clowns Psychos and Spooks

SK for finals against LD and SK victorious. KI is out of the picture I guess, since we've won, so it's down to around 5th-6th.

• 2 weeks later...

NooB question, as a month old NP player I have not seen an Altador cup, so here is my question. How is who wins decided, is it who has the most supporters playing games? Or most supporters with best scores? For example LD has 5000 supporters that all send a score of like 10, but FL has 2500 supporters and they send a score of 100....or am I confusing myself?

NooB question, as a month old NP player I have not seen an Altador cup, so here is my question. How is who wins decided, is it who has the most supporters playing games? Or most supporters with best scores? For example LD has 5000 supporters that all send a score of like 10, but FL has 2500 supporters and they send a score of 100....or am I confusing myself?

difference between newbies and n00bs. What happens is people chose a team. Play for that team and play games to earn points for their team. Whichever team gets more points than the one they're facing that day gets closer to he finals.

• 5 months later...

Being a faithful Krawk Island Pirate, I say we'll defy the odds and make it to the finals.

Being a faithful Krawk Island Pirate, I say we'll get a bunch of newbie freeloaders that once we face Lost Desert in the finals, we'll lose.

LD def. KI, LD takes Yooyuball and Make Some Noise, we take Slushie and Shootout.

Did not realize how old this topic was, wow, sorry. Just a wee bit excited, saw ACV, pumped for this season.

Edited by Azeruth