Feeding your pets.. do you keep them full?

Strawberri

Sometimes I get lazy and don't feed them for... ever. Eventually I'll get around to feeding them and make them bloated. Then, the cycle begins again. :P

I basically just use sponsor feeds. This is mainly because I'm going for the Kelp avatar, and there's a rumor that being bloated helps.

It helps because it allows your pet to take takeout.

As far as does it really have any benefit Strawberri other then the battledome not really. The way i see it though it is a pet raising game and everything else so feeding them is more the main point of the game. But no there is no bad thing that happens if you don't feed them. There won't be a grave in their place if you haven't fed them in a year.

Thanks for your replies! But is there really any advantage to feeding them (other than making them look happy and allowing them to fight)?

Not sure if this is directly linked, but if your pet is sad they might change color to blue haha Might be reason to keep em fed? *shrugs*

I also keep my pets rather bloated, usually by feeding them my freebie food. I use the Soup Faerie on my side. I mostly keep them well fed to avoid them looking sad (and also BD), because I've been applying to adopt peoples' pets lately, and most people aren't going to adopt out their rare painted pet to someone with sad/sick pets.

Yeah, if your pets aren't well fed they're technically 'sad' and may be hit by the red or blue event. This is any of your pets.

Like most people here, I just use the NeoLodge. It's pretty useful, and very cheap.

Noobish question but...how does a pet being hungry affect BD? I really don't know much about that. xD

I feed my pets with sponsor food or omelette/jellies until they're very bloated/bloated because I hate to see them sad. It IS a pet-raising game, right? XD Also, I heard that jetsams or grarrls eat stuff in your inventory if you don't feed them, and I have a grarrl, so I want to make sure she doesn't eat anything in my inventory.

Noobish question but...how does a pet being hungry affect BD? I really don't know much about that. xD

You cannot battle in the Battledome with pets that are hungry or sick or have zero HP.

I feed mine with omelettes, jelly, and fish when I'm feeling particularly motivated, and use the NeoLodge when I'm not. I just feel so bad when they're starving, because it's not like it's a whole lot of effort to feed them (especially as compared to effort spent on avatars).

I feed my pets mainly with the sponser foods and whenever I'm just in a good mood, I even let them eat other food like tea, hot dogs, and other normal food :)

My sides mainly use the soup kitchen or the sponser foods as well so that it's just not soup all the time xD

I don't know....I guess I put effort in feeding my pets different food cause I would HATE to have soup all the time...especially with dung on top at times =O XD