Got any theories?

Samuel

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sure he'll turn up with a handful of souvenirs and some wages for us all. Haha. Fat chance, methinks XD

Those Chia Clowns look pretty darn scary though, don't you think?

Oh, and we'll fit Meepits in somewhere, I'm sure. :)

Ian is MIA because the meepits captured him to hand him out for halloween. But tehn the meepits lost him, because he was fighting them (he's immune to their hypnotiziation) and he is trying to find his way back. but then one of his angry co workers (they want wages...) found him and is holding him captured because they won't let him go until he agrees to give tehm wages. which of course he won't, because we will find him before then.

sorry for the spelling mistakes.

I think he's in my gamecube! Let's look....*opens gamecube to find a new game* It says..."Ian Party: Sequel to Mario Party"

lol hey stop playing metallica at jasper! She's nice :laughingsmiley: it's the brain tree who's a fiend!! :grrr:

Oops I guess we're getting off topic here! Well I better come up with a new theory then ;) Let's seee....

My new theory is that the FEEPITS have invaded ythe spooky woods and are terrorising the meepits and waging war, and they've taken Ian hostage and will only release him when the meepits promise to stop being nasty and do a little humiliating dance for them

Solving stuff. Look for clues.

But guys... :offtopic:

How dare you think that we would ever ever do something that cruel to a staff member? *Lets Eric out of headlock and releases Sam from the cage*

I have a dude (sorry, but my english is not good) I did the first chapter and I got a blue and a red code. But now in the second chapter I only get a red code... is there a blue code? because I don't find it... some clue, pleaseeee!!!! Thanks :)