• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DC all the way! =D

We are DC, we are fly!

On the ranks, we're up real high!

We are cool, we are the best!

When it comes to skill, there's no contest!

DC! DC!

Say what now?

DC! DC!

You wanna win? We'll show you how!

Lulz, DCers rap. Not very well but still. xD

It's amazing what you can find on DC fanpages. o.o

Maraqua, I shall always support thee.

I've got a feeling Maraqua is going to place higher than 5th in the next AC. *fingers crossed*

I've got a feeling Maraqua is going to place higher than 5th in the next AC. *fingers crossed*

I was with maraqua last year and might as well try that again. :)

um clearly we should all be choosing Krawk Island, because they're going to win...

Highly doubtful. KI already won, which means they'll most likely inherit the 'cup curse' and perform worse next year.

I'm supporting Maraqua too! :D They're going to fight even harder next year.

But I think Shenkuu will win the ACV, seeing how close they were.

I'm going for Maraqua in ACV, after I supported Shenkuu in ACIV.

Yep, I might be crazy not going for the team that's favourite to win, but if they make the same ugly trophies like they did this year, then I would much rather support a team like Maraqua, which has cool colours. :D

I'm hoping for MQ to be in 3rd place, maybe 4th, but you guys have the chance of taking on the 'Fate of Meridell' curse or you could resist it like Kreludor. I just cant place you guys in a definite bracket anymore.

My perfect AC would go like this during the finals. Wouldn't care who wins each match as long as this happens:

1. Faerieland - They deserve it. I'd like to see one person honestly say that FL dosen't deserve to be in the finals and maybe even win

2. Darigan Citadel - Did you expect anything different from me?

3. Haunted Woods - Sorry MQ, but I would love a finals match between a restored HW and restored DC just one more time. Plus I love HW.

4. Maraqua - They work so hard, they're like a tougher version of FL

5. Kiko Lake - C'mon! They rock! And in AC 1 I was a KLer for round one before I discovered the amazingness that is DC.

6. Shenkuu - Who couldn't love these remarkably strong and hard working peace makers? I have yet to see morenthan 5 bashers from this team.

7. Lost Desert - These guys deserve to win the AC so much. Every year they try their hardest but can never pull out of the mad house known as the AC with the trophy in their hands. They always fall short when it matters but still, they never break like some teams do after a hard loss.

8. Terror Mountain - They work hard in silence every year only to be thrown aside with no recognition of their hard work.

Don't care about the rest except:

16. Krawk Island - Sorry to the cool KIers we have around here but, I would love to be able to show the n00by freeloaders that KI is not invincible and never will be, just like every other team. It would just be nice to push them off their private castle all the way back down to reality.

Well, I've always rooted for Darigan Citadel, but I think for ACV, I'm going to switch over to Maraqua, with the fact that in October and November respectively, I will be getting a Maraquan Grundo and a Maraquan Aisha ^-^

XD I'm... not actually sure. I only barely remember the first AC, then I took a hiatus for a few years and got back right at the tail end of ACIV. SO WE SHALL SEE.

I do wish there were a way to practice off-season, though. :<

*only MI fan so far* awww xD

Just you wait, Mystery Island shall make it far! ^^

If shenkuu was ever out, I would choose Mystery Island, so I guess I'm a fan too, and they better come in at LEAST 3rd

Are Maraqua and Shenkuue rivals? I've never really been sure but after your match last year, I can see it happening. xD

Oh and if DC was ever out i'd be an FLer for that year. In year 3 I had more freinds in FL than DC and I still know almost everyone that goes to the FLUFF board. xD

I feel hold having participated in AC 1, 2, and 3 and remembering so much from them.

-Waves around an old Neovian cane-

Back in my day-cough cough- we had real MIers! They were one of the strongest-weez- teams in the game! The finals wouldn't have been a suprise for them back in the good ol' days!

GO MYSTERY ISLAND GOOOO! ^___^

I've been with MI since my first time in the cup (AC2) and always tried my best alone until just this summer I joined the MIYP boards =D

MI is a great team and I made lots of friends with that team ^^

But like I said, if for some reason they don't get in any of the cups, I'm supporting our cousin Maraqua :)

Those are mainly freeloaders unfortunatley. They way to see if someone is a true DCer is by checking thier AC stats from previous years.

Most of the people on DC, Shenkuu, and KI are freelosders- its sad really, how when you think a team is loved it turns out people just want a trophy :(