Part 9 is out!!!!

kookith

Yeah, but the slow challenges just means I can battle and do psychology homework.

Don't worry about buffing up your pets, just buy great battle equipment. Buy a leaf shield and use it as defence, and then either stock up on powerful single use muffins or snowballs or get a really strong weapon like a Psellias fan which basically knocks them out in one blow. It's about 200k though, so for cheaper but powerful options check out this site http://idb.finalhit.org/

The stones really aren't that big n strong! :) Good luck!

I hate my computer, majorly slow...I am still trying to fight the gravestones...*plays elevator music*

-Ashley

I am SO confused please please help!!

I started a battledome fight with the tombstone things and then had to leave to go somewhere and now that I'm back I can't figure out how to get back to the fight and I am SO confused!!

I have clicked on, like, everything but can't find how to get to the fight!

PLEASE help!

I like, never fight in the battledome so I don't know these things.

:(

Oops, hehe I just realized that it withdrew me from the fight and now I can redo it again.... SORRY!!

Well, at least now I kinda know how this stuff works....

OH MY GOSH!!! I despise this battledome!!!!

It gets really slow, then it stops working, then I press backspace, and then when I press attack it either says..."sorry, you do not own this pet" or "sorry, you do not own this item" !!!! The I have to leave and come back for it to work and then I have lost a bunch of HP and have to start over, but I can never finish the fight because it messes up again!!! HELP!!!!

It gets really slow, then it stops working, then I press backspace, and then when I press attack it either says..."sorry, you do not own this pet" or "sorry, you do not own this item" !!!! The I have to leave and come back for it to work and then I have lost a bunch of HP and have to start over, but I can never finish the fight because it messes up again!!! HELP!!!!

try backspace again then refreshing when you see that msg...cuz the same happened to me and when i got to that page i went back one more page (i.e. where you chose your weapons and your pet's attack), then refreshed and it sort of worked...not sure if it'd work for you though... :worried:

This is horrible!! I HATE this part of the plot!! I have only been able to fight ONE battle and that was the very easiest one, because either the servers won't work because it is way too slow or it just won't let me fight!! I am trying really hard to fight a tree but the server is so slow that it's not working! What can I do!!! :grrr: