ARG Darn Random Events

stephie23

Something has happened!

The Grundo Leader attacks!!! He steals 'Vo Codestone'

I just spent 10 minutes making the np to buy that codestone, and he steals it on the way to mystery island -_- I cannot believe the nerve of some RE! ...

Hmm...the worst for me was while playing Neoquest 2, Boochi zapped my xweetok into a baby xD

I like baby xweetoks and all...but I didn't want Beauty to be baby! So I had to spend around 800k on another Spotted Paint Brush and saw that the next few weeks, the Spotted Lupes came out xD

It was then, I learned to put my Christmas pet as my main so I won't be spending anymore on paintbrushes.

I hate having to have a crappy pet as my main (I want wee shoyru to be my main) But Im too scared I'll lose her to a random zap!!!

As for putting it in the SDB, I would have if I werent using it for training, so theres nothing i could really do about that.

And that stupid evil Kad, I got that one too a while ago! :( so nasty.

Hubrid nox or whatever his name is came a couple days ago and made all my pets sick, so that was a pretty bad one too!!

During the Darkest Faerie plot, I was grinding away at that wretched Water Distribution Plant section for about five hours when I began to be very frustrated by it.

I was going insane. Why would TNT do this? What kind of crazy people would put such a mind numbing task in something that's supposed to be fun? I understand that plots are supposed to be difficult, and I was okay with the idea of intimidating puzzles, but the sheer number of combinations was really getting to me.

I was at the point of pulling my hair out when a scorchio flew past me and said "Hope you're having fun!"

I became unreasonably angry at him.

In fact I think I remember trying to punch him in the face.

No, it's quite alright. I managed to finish the plot, not much longer after he turned up, too.

It's just a funny memory now.

Your codestone story is worse, you actually lost something rather than just be annoyed.

During the Darkest Faerie plot, I was grinding away at that wretched Water Distribution Plant section for about five hours when I began to be very frustrated by it.

I was going insane. Why would TNT do this? What kind of crazy people would put such a mind numbing task in something that's supposed to be fun? I understand that plots are supposed to be difficult, and I was okay with the idea of intimidating puzzles, but the sheer number of combinations was really getting to me.

I was at the point of pulling my hair out when a scorchio flew past me and said "Hope you're having fun!"

I became unreasonably angry at him.

In fact I think I remember trying to punch him in the face.

Seriously? o_O Five hours? How unfortunate!

XD That scorchio's everywhere! It taunted me too when I was playing Dice-a-Roo

Seriously? o_O Five hours? How unfortunate!

XD That scorchio's everywhere! It taunted me too when I was playing Dice-a-Roo

Five hours may have been a slight exaggeration, but it's true that I was really aggravated by that point.

I've seen that scorchio a couple of times, mostly when I wasn't really having any fun at all.

Maybe he only comes to taunt. He's a sadist and loves making fun of us.

gosh I hate boochi right now

he zapped my pirate shoyru into a baby :hmmph:

(I didn't have a baby pet or labrat active because it was a side account for pirate and chocolate pets, so none of them were babies or labrats, besides, I didn't think boochi would ever visit a side account, yea, not very smart thinking x) )

I think baby shoyrus are cute and all, but there goes the 9 mil I spent on the pirate paint brush, geeez -.-

on another note I got taxed by king skarl for his marrow tax again =_=" (he must really like me or something)

but, I only got taxed 85k this time :), its better than last time when he taxed me 97k :)

(I didn't have a baby pet or labrat active because it was a side account for pirate and chocolate pets, so none of them were babies or labrats, besides, I didn't think boochi would ever visit a side account, yea, not very smart thinking x) )

I think baby shoyrus are cute and all, but there goes the 9 mil I spent on the pirate paint brush, geeez -.-

on another note I got taxed by king skarl for his marrow tax again =_=" (he must really like me or something)

but, I only got taxed 85k this time :), its better than last time when he taxed me 97k :)

Oh my god! You're the most unlucky person I've met this week T_T. I can't believe he taxed you 97k before! And wow 9mil...and taken away by 600k baby ..by boochi...

The only negative random event I've ever encountered is a trio of ghosts stealing 100NP or so - sounds like I've been quite lucky! How is the marrow tax evaluated? By what you have on hand or in the bank?

- Apollo ^_^

Hmm, well i've played neo for 6 years, and I've never once been taxed before o_O It must be an inordinately high amount. The max I had in my bank was 4mil, all my other items (some priceless) were in my gallery. I didn't even use my Sdb (perhaps this is why?)

It would be incredibly unfair if they included the worth of items in your gallery and SDB... this is why I only ever have 20kNP on hand and anything of true value in my SDB!

- Apollo ^_^

XD Well then I guess you're safe..for the moment *tries to look spooky with flashlight* XD

A PIRATE SHOYRU! oh wow. I am super jealous of such an awesome pet!! How dare boochi attack him. I think Im a little cocky in regards to him as well ... of course my main right now is only a halloween (I shant dare put up my maraquan...) ... you never think he'll strike till he actually does.

Ack the tax beast too!? You shouldnt keep so much money on hand!! (although did you win the trophy? cause that would be cool...)

lol im torn about this boochi thing.. im scared stiff that he'll attack my strawberry kiko or desert elephante, so i never keep them active. but its sad cos i want to look them whilst im browsing neopets in general :(

as regards REs, the most weird and random one i had was when i bought something from a neopian shop and as soon as i went to inventory to check it out, pant devil came and stole it.. i still think he was peeking :P

A PIRATE SHOYRU! oh wow. I am super jealous of such an awesome pet!! How dare boochi attack him. I think Im a little cocky in regards to him as well ... of course my main right now is only a halloween (I shant dare put up my maraquan...) ... you never think he'll strike till he actually does.

Ack the tax beast too!? You shouldnt keep so much money on hand!! (although did you win the trophy? cause that would be cool...)

Boochi never visited my main, so I guess that's why I was so sure my pirate shoyru would never get attacked xD

I had 2 million nps on hand at the time ( I was restocking at merifoods and you know how the darigan draik eggs can restock for up to 1.7 mil, which was why I had so much money on hand xD )

the thing I was actually most peeved about wasn't that I got taxed that much nps, but that fact that I didn't get a trophy, apparently, unlike the tax beast or sloth, who both have trophies for how much they tax you, king skarl doesn't give out trophies :(,

Oh I see. That stinks. Ive never been visited by any of them (including boochi!) .. I usually have a lab rat as my main, but right now Im keeping a slot open for my transfer this month...