angry rant

lovedwallflower

ok so im opening this topic purely to rant. apologies in advance.

so a while back i was zapping my lab rat - peppermint_nudge : then a green shoyru. lo and behold he got turned into Zombie :D i was really happy with him, but since he wasnt my dream pet I have him to my friend who said he'd keep him for me.

Now i just found out that he actually disowned this pet!!! Without asking me!! Jeeez! :grrr: i really trusted this guy with my pet and he just disowned a zombie shoyru?? Whats worse the person who has now adopted him hasnt been on neopets for 45 days.. and tthere lies my lovely shoyru.. starving and stripped of all his lovely zombie clothes :angry: :(

ugh. ok rant over. sorry about that guys.. just needed to vent :P

D: I'm sorry! I'd be so upset if that happened to me. Did you tell the guy that you were upset?

oh my. thats terrible. :( when one of my friends pets got sniped through a pound transfer we were lucky enough to find that the new owner was nice, and she gave him back right away.

maybe once the person returns from their hiatus they'll do the same..

I hope you get the pet back. It's a very cute pet, and that was not his pet to pound. D:

You should of put it on a side account :( I would never trust anyone with my things unless i knew them irl...that way i could beat'em up xD

There are a few ppl I would trust on neo with my pet.. really depends, but of course it could always happen

--and actually I totally lent my baby uni to a freind I know in real life, and had such a hard time getting him back.. :P figures -_-